trying to find a tune by DJ Pippi

markEg

This is LONG shot... I'm trying to track down a song by DJ Pippi from a few years back - does anyone have a list of all the records Pippi has produced - First heard it in Ibiza at the radio 1 weekend 3 (or 4) years ago during Pete Tongs friday night Essential Selection from Cafe del Mar/Mambo - I only have about 30 seconds of it on tape - maybe somebody else can remember hearing/taping it - Pete says during it "this is a hard job but somebodys got to do it & it's damn well gonna be me" I think the song before it was "funkbomb" by mother ???

I know its not much to go on but I've been trying to track it down for ages....

cheers guyz

this should do the trick...
call 2580 on your mobile & put your phone to the speaker, it tracks the song from its database of millions & texts you back the name of the artist and song. think it costs 50p & if it can't identify the track it doesn't charge you for the call!!
quality :D

Dirty Sanchez said:
this should do the trick...
call 2580 on your mobile & put your phone to the speaker, it tracks the song from its database of millions & texts you back the name of the artist and song. think it costs 50p & if it can't identify the track it doesn't charge you for the call!!
quality :D

Thats really cool Dirty - it didn't find the Pippi song though but I think that was due to the fact its not a very good recording. I tried it when I was out to the pub on Tuesday night though and it worked fine...

Cheers for that,

And cheers also gecko2, for that link

Mark

Back