True techno clubs/parties

mp2018

Hi. We are relatively inexperienced Ibiza addicts :) are there any real techno clubs in Ibiza ? Smth like Input and Moog in Barcelona, or Farbric in London. The music we love dancing to is kind of hard dance, head-banging, likes of Reeko, Jay Lumen, Kolpos etc.

We don’t care about the venue, glamor , etc. In Barcelona we go to very basic , smaller clubs , those who play techno exclusively.

Thanks for your recommendations.

in IBZ capital, try Veto

I'm B based too - not been to Moog for ages (not since Bleep 43 were over). I like the ressie Gus Van Sound. Great selector. My friend Michelle (DNS) also does occasional techno parties around town - check her out.

(btw do you know a morning afters near Urquinaona? I heard about it ages ago, but never been able to find it)

as for clubs - not many that truly focus on proper techno. as kim says, veto has a few proper techno nights.

in the big clubs you will have a few nights that, at least in one of the rooms, will play proper techno. it's a little early still, but people like ben klock, marcel dettmann, len faki etc do play on the island in summer.

places they could show up are
  • dc10 main room
  • amnesia club room
  • hi club room

I'm sure in a month or so (after easter I guess) there will be more specific info available.

personally I'm done with techno. still massively into the likes of Intergalactic Gary, I-F, Convextion, Steffi but they play a lot more electro than solid bosh. I only really occasionally watch techno on youtube these days after a few drinks.

but there is still a scene all over the north of the country, which people travel miles for - the likes of Oscar Mulero are local heroes

78036f94aa94beb2cdceebfbff3cb2aac7b648fd0c50a7ff791e8442263f9e8d.jpg

in IBZ capital, try Veto

I'm B based too - not been to Moog for ages (not since Bleep 43 were over). I like the ressie Gus Van Sound. Great selector. My friend Michelle (DNS) also does occasional techno parties around town - check her out.

(btw do you know a morning afters near Urquinaona? I heard about it ages ago, but never been able to find it)
Mood is good. We have been there twice last month and liked the music, the crowd was just ok.

Re morning after , I have never been there nor have ever heard.

Back