Tropicana sunday @ the horse and groom

I'm, er, playing at this on sunday :D (last minute addition to the bill)

although the state I'll be in = guaranteed trainwreck central :oops:

Well if the body can hold out and the babysitters still happy working we may have a nose down. All depends how messy Saturday gets.

I'm, er, playing at this on sunday :D (last minute addition to the bill)

although the state I'll be in = guaranteed trainwreck central :oops:

Funkyelectrohighstreethouse? Maybe with a little bit of trance thrown in?

Funkyelectrohighstreethouse? Maybe with a little bit of trance thrown in?

:lol:

sadly not...

*for anyone off here who might be passing through - expect to hear the likes of grace jones, dj gregory, the clash, mindless boogie, ben watt, radioslave, flash and the pan, 808 state, kathy diamond, jean luc ponty, blondie, sascha funke, go team, kings of convenience, annie, miss kittin, metro area, diefenbach, new world acquarium, coldcut, frankie knuckles, wings, america, kings of tomorrow, the rapture, lcd soundsystem, midnight star, royksopp, ashley beedle, sueno latino, inner city, musical youth, theme from get carter, depeche mode, santana and many more.. :D

sadly not...

*for anyone off here who might be passing through - expect to hear the likes of grace jones, dj gregory, the clash, mindless boogie, ben watt, radioslave, flash and the pan, 808 state, kathy diamond, jean luc ponty, blondie, sascha funke, go team, kings of convenience, annie, miss kittin, metro area, diefenbach, new world acquarium, coldcut, frankie knuckles, wings, america, kings of tomorrow, the rapture, lcd soundsystem, midnight star, royksopp, ashley beedle, sueno latino, inner city, musical youth, theme from get carter, depeche mode, santana and many more.. :D

808 STATE! With Mc Tunes??:lol:

sadly not...

If you promise to play 'Pass the Dutchie' I'm in!:lol:

and a throroughly enjoyable day it was too

Despite some embarrassing howlers (playing pint a day and roxy music - don't stop at the wrong speed
redface.gif
) it was good fun. Thanks to all the sunday ravers who came down!

tracks:

tulio psicopico - primavera
mindless boogie - pint a day (band on the run re-edit)
roxy music - don't stop
al stewart - the border
rolling stones - rain fall down (ashley beedle mix)
sueno latino - sueno latino (winter remix)
harlem zipcode - I feel music
talking drums - courage
frankie knuckles - tears
manic mcs - mental
renegade soundwave - renegade soundwave (RSI Mix)
metro area - erodyne
nightwriters - let the music use you
sascha funke - twingo
felix da housekat - what does it feel like (royksopp mix)
t&f vs montulsugo - are u doing it with me
ben watt - guinea pig
mlle caro & frank garcia - dead souls (radioslave mix)

Back