Trip to Paris - Advice and Help Plz :-)

Pere lachaise is great for early morning walk.Its a grave yard with lots of famous people resting there and the odd hippy and security guard at some graves.Well worth a visit..

Pere lachaise is great for early morning walk.Its a grave yard with lots of famous people resting there and the odd hippy and security guard at some graves.Well worth a visit..

Nooooooooooooooooot really somewhere i would particuarly go out of my way to visit on a 'romantic 3 day trip to Paris' ...but then it might be someone else's cup of tea :lol:

Pere lachaise is great for early morning walk.Its a grave yard with lots of famous people resting there.Well worth a visit..

Probably the most famous non french person laid to rest in the Pere Lachaise is the The Doors frontman Jim Morrison who tomb is often seen as a shrine by his thousands of fans from around the World visit just for seeing his tomb.

Yes,dear Jim,he's my favourite. I started thinking about some of the other people buried there and thought they should get a mention.....but it's too much,it really is !!

However,it won't be vic's scene....

Back