Tribal Warehouse Sound System

nish

Anyone seen the sound system they've shipped in for the tribal party?!!

I really want to hug the speaker

Isn't it on the back of three 40 foot long artic lorries? :eek:

they emailed me a photo of it, guessed it was already up but it was prob a photo of it before it got shipped to uk

ive decided on creamfields. im gonna c laurent garnier at cocoon hopefully and creamfields is easier for me (plus this is tribals first festival!).

Sayin that the crowd may be better at tribal :?:

Personnally I'd go for Tribal, but this month I've got a wedding (not my own), loads of birthdays and will have to lay out cash before I hit Ibiza next month. :evil:

nish said:
ive decided on creamfields. im gonna c laurent garnier at cocoon hopefully and creamfields is easier for me (plus this is tribals first festival!).

Sayin that the crowd may be better at tribal :?:

He won't be playing a 5 hour acid house set at Cocoon though! :D :D

I have to admit that there is a few people i wouldn't mind seeing at Creamfields (Umek, Dave Clarke live, Sasha) but the Warehouse Party is half the price has the potential to be really special.

I know someone who is going to go to Creamfields in the day and after he's seen Massive Attack, he's gonna drive to the Warehouse Party!

his set at cocoon was pretty class tho! Sven Vath was totally lovin it as well - jumped down off the dancers podium in amnesia!

Back