DJ MARKY + MC STAMINA
DJ SNEAK
GREG VICKERS
GROOVE ARMARDA
JEFF MILLS
KRYSKO
LAURENT GARNIER (5 hour acid house set)
SCRATCH PERVERTS

there was a thread about ideal lineups... well this would be mine & it's happening!!! :D :D

WILD is the word
leave ibiza fly to manchester for one party
Crazy Sanchez, but i like it (if you can afford it f*ck it do it!!! :D )

the plan goes a little like this... fly to belfast on the friday, let the folks know i'm still alive & drain them of whatever money they have ;) fly to manchester on saturday... have the wildest craic ever & back to ibiza on sunday.

Go on ya boy yeeeeeeeee :D :D

Though the chances of the plan going smoothly are slim to none... probably end up running about like a buck eejit and miss at least one of my flights!!

lol lol
well plans are hard to stick to esp crazy ar*e ones like that
just make sure the flight u miss isn't the one back to us!! (ibiza) ;)

It's secret location as in proper secret location, Tribal want to create something like it was 'back in the day' - clubbers driving round, ringing up mystery telephone nos to find out secret location of the rave. Nice idea but I can't see it working these days cos ppl are going to find out and tell their mate, who will tell their mate etc etc.

deep dish are the latest name to be added to the lineup...

It's said to be a location very close to sankeys and apparently the warehouse is gonna be demolished the day after.

gonna make the trip north for this one for sure. cant find anything on the tribal site. are tickets/more info etc available yet folks?

rustywoo said:
gonna make the trip north for this one for sure. cant find anything on the tribal site. are tickets/more info etc available yet folks?

It's on the Tribal site and there's loads about it on message board - look under Tribal Gatherin heading. Tickets went on sale last wk.

Back