Tribal Gathering Weekender anyone?

Miss Fox said:
I am going to try and whole heartedly embrace it!!! :eek: But might need reminding throughout the weekend via Subliminal texts and calls as I am bound to lose the plot and forget the tick list. :rolleyes: :oops: :p

I will do my best to keep on the straight and narrow this wkend so that I am always at the end of the Subliminal phone in order to be able to help you with all things survival :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
Miss Fox said:
I am going to try and whole heartedly embrace it!!! :eek: But might need reminding throughout the weekend via Subliminal texts and calls as I am bound to lose the plot and forget the tick list. :rolleyes: :oops: :p

I will do my best to keep on the straight and narrow this wkend so that I am always at the end of the Subliminal phone in order to be able to help you with all things survival :eek: :p ;)

I fear my phone bill will be rocketing up this weekend!!! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :oops: :p

So did anybody go?? Was it any good? I missed it, ended up going to Sankeys instead, wanna know if I made the right choice or not! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

annannanna said:
So did anybody go?? Was it any good? I missed it, ended up going to Sankeys instead, wanna know if I made the right choice or not! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Judging by the random texts and phone calls I had from Nalini and Nath this wkend I think we can safely say they had a good time :p ;)

From what I can remember them saying, Friday was ok (Sneak was a let-down, to quote Nalini 'he was playing 'bar music' lol and Jon Carter was good but a gurning mess :eek: :p ) but Saturday night rocked big-time :D

Sneak obviously hadnt been fed properly and was not on form :eek: :p

Jon Carter Gurned a lot, but bint did it better :eek: ;)

It was all good :D

N8 said:
Sneak obviously hadnt been fed properly and was not on form :eek: :p

Jon Carter Gurned a lot, but bint did it better :eek: ;)

It was all good :D

Quality review there Nath, you left a few braincells in Southport lol :p :lol: ;)

N8 said:
Thanks, i'll send it in to mixmag :D

I think it sums up the wkend quite well, every time I have spoken to Nalini in last couple of days she has definitely been focusing on breathing and survival :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Thanks, i'll send it in to mixmag :D

I think it sums up the wkend quite well, every time I have spoken to Nalini in last couple of days she has definitely been focusing on breathing and survival :eek: :p ;)

Word :eek:

Back