Travelling to Ibiza for Opening Parties 3rd-10th June

Liz93

Heading out to Ibiza in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

However, my mate has had to drop out so I'm going to be alone Been a few times and love it but never been by myself. Will I be alright?

FallenangelGparsons

u r right, being on youself is not the ANTSwer

location?
parties planned?

did u see this ?
https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/may-madness-consolidated-spotlighter-list.76628/

still time to get into the wagon. even for early june only me & 1 girl.

mates leave june 4th, already in touch with one fgirl from this goup.

ask @jr4821 to add u on this Group? swap details phone/FB? up to you (i got other female pariaisn friend solo early june too)

We are already 15, for those that post from may 19th, follow my topics as its already a mess to chat there :lol:

https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/ibz-opening-from-may-19th-to-june-7th.76254/

Kenno22

Heading out to Ibiza in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

However, my mate has had to drop out so I'm going to be alone Been a few times and love it but never been by myself. Will I be alright?
You'll be fine. Ibiza is the only place I know where the saying a stranger in life is a neighbour on the dance floor is true!

Phil_uk86

Hi,
Due to a last minute cancellation I'll be flying over solo on Sunday night for a few days, what area of Ibiza you staying?
I was undecided whether to still go but reassuring to see so many other people in the same boat :)

Seb89

Hello mate ,my hotel is will be in San Antonio but I'm planning too travel around. Send me a private message whit you what's up I'd and I'm deffo getting on touch . Have a nice journey and hope we see you shortly .

Mike Carthy

Also travelling alone from June 4th to June 9th staying in San Antonio.

Sounds like there's a few of us on here with similar dates in San An.

Let's definitely get a meet going!

Ale Mannino

Hi Liz! I'll be in the island for the whole summer for work . I'm busy from 12am to 8 pm ,Sunday free :D if you 're interested to hang out a little,let me know

ShannonSkye

Im game to hang out. You thinking of going to cream on thursday ? We are doing the float your boat pre party, you should see if you can still get tickets and join.

PRinMilan

Anyone doing the boat party tomorrow? Whatsapp me on +393480068516 if u want to meet up, share sunbeds/vip service etc. Or just grab a coffee or barachitto in downtown Elvissa. Hasta luego

FallenangelGparsons

Baby , u should give a call from june 3th to june 6th as u miss some really good stuuf
thats what happen when people dont follow captain pirate even mates...