Transfer Window Re-opens!!!

I think Sean 'Crocodile' Dundee takes that honour! ;)

think your probably right there actually! This was on wiki..... lol

On his profile on the official Liverpool website Dundee is referred to as "labelled in certain quarters as quite possibly the worst player to have ever donned the red of Liverpool." it also reveals "Dundee had publicly declared in a newspaper interview that he was "as fast as Michael Owen." Liverpool fans would soon find out that this was not to be the case."

think your probably right there actually! This was on wiki..... lol

On his profile on the official Liverpool website Dundee is referred to as "labelled in certain quarters as quite possibly the worst player to have ever donned the red of Liverpool." it also reveals "Dundee had publicly declared in a newspaper interview that he was "as fast as Michael Owen." Liverpool fans would soon find out that this was not to be the case."

:lol::lol:

We talked about it this year because we were disproportionately affected.
We had almost our whole first team (8 starters) out at one point.
And I think, aside from Portsmouth (who was right to moan), we had the most players at the African Nations Cup.

I think you're missing the point. You're 'disproportionately affected' cos your managers chose to buy a disproportionate number of players from this continent.

Chelsea (& Portsmouth) should not be bleeting about this. It's like signing injury-prone players and then when they spend half the season on the sidelines bitching about how many injuries you've had....or like signing old has-beens and then bemoaning the lack of stamina in their legs come the end of the season.....EVERYONE in football knows that African internationals will miss anything from 2-6 club games while they're away in Jan/Feb.

I think you're missing the point. You're 'disproportionately affected' cos your managers chose to buy a disproportionate number of players from this continent.

Chelsea (& Portsmouth) should not be bleeting about this. It's like signing injury-prone players and then when they spend half the season on the sidelines bitching about how many injuries you've had....or like signing old has-beens and then bemoaning the lack of stamina in their legs come the end of the season.....EVERYONE in football knows that African internationals will miss anything from 2-6 club games while they're away in Jan/Feb.

Like Curbishley? Bellamy, Dyer, Ljunjeberg, Parker etc etc :x

pony-tailed bufoon Vorinon is surely that worse player ever to wear the shirt!

at the match the other week, voro came on to the odd but of grumble. within 30 seconds the ball came to him, he miscontrolled it and then fell over trying to twist to run after the ball.

behind me someone shouted with pure discontent..

"aaaarrgggh, get up voronin ya fcukin trannie".

one of those things you hear at the match but how i laughed. :lol::lol:

Back