Trance Music

Airwave

This is my first post on the forums & I have had a look about and noticed that mostly every topic is to do with either House or Tech music. I started listening to trance music when I was about 16 & ever since I can't stop listening to it. So this thread is all about your fav tracks or upcoming tracks you think will be big in the future.

Favourite Tracks :-

1. Southern Sun (Tiesto's ISOS Remix) - Paul Oakenfold
2. 7 Days & One Week - BBE
3. Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Mix) - William Orbit
4. Out of The Blue (Original 12" Version) - System F
5. Willow (Tiesto's Magical Remake) - Aria

The list goes on.....

Post some of your fav tracks & some opinions you have of which artist will make a name for him/herself.

The Orb - Little fluffy clouds (ambient mix)

Blue Alphabet - Cybertrance

Feel Love - CRW

Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52

Silence - Delirium

Superstitious - Luxor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBhAzeYXc4

Great tracks there. Hadn't heard of that Blue Alphabet but it sounds really good. Old school trance! Love it

I'm not to up on Trance music, but for me in doesn't get much better than;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFQs7nWke0
Black Pearl - Coral Sea (DJ Shah's San Antonio Harbour Mix)

Yeah quality track here. Love Roger Shah always produces such beautiful summer tracks! If you like that im guessing you like "White Sands - Sunlounger"?

Great tracks there. Hadn't heard of that Blue Alphabet but it sounds really good. Old school trance! Love it

Yes I started to DJ late 88 and all you had to play with was industrial Techno and Trance to make a set that lasted longer than 2 hours. House hadnt really come to my attention and as I couldnt afford to buy too much 12" vinal i had to be selective. You didnt have i tunes or Beatport back then and a good 12" track, especially an import, would set you back 10-15. The Prodigy filled a lot of my sets also.

I remember the Reactivate Label came to the rescue with great compliations.

Yes I started to DJ late 88 and all you had to play with was industrial Techno and Trance to make a set that lasted longer than 2 hours. House hadnt really come to my attention and as I couldnt afford to buy too much 12" vinal i had to be selective. You didnt have i tunes or Beatport back then and a good 12" track, especially an import, would set you back 10-15. The Prodigy filled a lot of my sets also.

I remember the Reactivate Label came to the rescue with great compliations.

Yeh I know what you mean. Back then I loved the Bonzai label. Was soo sick! These days, Anjunabeats etc have taken over.

Back