Trance & Hard House Clubs

L

Looby Lou

This will be the first time I'm visiting Ibiza & I'm really into hard house & trance, can anyone tell me which clubs play this music.
I'm there from 10/09/03 - 24/09/03 for all the closing parties!!!! :D

not much decent trance left in ibiza, sorry!
but try: Eden, Amnesia and Es Paradis........Amnesia is cool, the Cream evenings are fantastic, they play uplifting and proggy stuff there and house on the terrasse - the place is packed and the prices are fairly pricey - but its a cool vibe there and the place is very popilair. try and see www.amnesia-ibiza.com have fuuuuun!

Lashed is a must for any hardhouse/hardstyle fans, every wednesday @ eden

jules and pearce isnt so hard, havent heard lashes but want to - eden can be really fun if youre into the younger more party-type of clubbing - the place is always packed with happy people - some say there´s no style there and that a lot of people have glowsticks and that the place is an extention of west end - but on occasion its good for that hands in the air experience.

Lashes, got a homepage?

Ibiza-girlie said:
the Cream evenings are fantastic, they play uplifting and proggy stuff there and house on the terrasse

would hardly class Tiesto, van Dyk & Oakenfold as proggy!

trance all the way in Creams main room

check out this

one of the best hard house nights running in ibiza at the moment is lashed.
wednesday at edan... very good.

Thank you all very much, I'm defo gunna give lashed a go, will see about the others when I get there. Cant wait, 8 weeks tomorrow :!: 8)

I,m there from 3th aug till 14th aug, so it's 2 times lashed !!! 8) 8) 8)

For Hard House or Trance is Ibiza this year...

Eden has
Lashed
Tonic (depends on the dj)
Judgement Sundays
Euphoria
Gallery/Clockwork Orange

Pin Up has
Garlands (1 room is harder dance)

Es Paradis -
depends on the dj for most nights

Amnesia
has Cream (main room)

Privilege has
Slinky
Tunnel Trance Force (Germans trance)

uhh cant belive im down to 2 weeks and 6 days!!! fantastic!
ill probably see lashes as well, dunno depends - maybe ill go to Pacha that day?

Paul van Dyk is more the euro-trance/hardtrance
Tiesto is more Progressive and going during his set to euro-trance, hardtrance and I even heard him several times with kind of tech-trance and techno.

Judge is more the hardclub/hardtrance if I am right...

Judge Jules is similair to Johan Gielen... commercial hard-trance.

They are good in mixing and that stuff, but the music is a bit too commercial for me...

It is a friendly guy, but he is spinning a lot here in NL on the so called Trance-Energy parties. Which are parties with 30.000 to 40.000 people, but most of them very young, and he is spinning too commercial and too hard for trance. So that is actually the most recent idea I have of Johan Gielen....

Ibiza-girlie said:
eden can be really fun if youre into the younger more party-type of clubbing - the place is
always packed with happy people - some say there´s no style there and that a lot of
people have glowsticks and that the place is an extention of west end - but on occasion its
good for that hands in the air experience

wed15.jpg

Back