Trance Energy 2005

Wayno

The thread title should read Trance Energy 2006!

Had a brilliant time at it, the production and organisation were on a different level to anything you would ever get over here (Ireland). The lights and lasers in the main room were superb, and the Mad House and Armada arena's were excellent too. I seen:

Mark Norman and Cor Finjman back to back, they were good, but not great.

Above And Beyond - Absolutely rocked it, alot more banging than they usually are.

Ernesto v Bastino Live - Wasn't up to much, only stayed there beause Armin was on next.

Armin - Stole the show for me, played loads of tunes I've never heard before, and towards the end played Veracocha! Also finished of with John O'Callaghan - Vendetta.

Markus Schulz - Was really good, I wanted to see more of him, but I was dragged to see Randy Katana!

Randy Katana - Was fairly banging, but alot of his tunes sounded the same.

Marcel Woods - The one I was most looking forward to seeing, but he wasn't as good as I was expecting, he started of with Cherry Blossom and played Advanced and a couple of other good tunes towards the end of his set, but he lost the way a bit in the middle.

MIKE - Played a dj set in the Armada arena having previously done a live thing as PUSH in the main room, he was really good, proper stomping trance, alot different than I was expecting, a great finish to a great night!

Back