Trance DJ's!

A

Anonymous

I'm in a very good mood today therefore...

The first 5 people to contact me with there postal address are more than welcome if they like, to my new promo 4 track ep white label on set for mainstream release in about 2 months..

AVB has played it on his radio show id&t, Guy Ornadel has caned it a long with a host of the other big name DJ's and the remixes come courtesy of Black Hole through the skills of Cor Fijneman...

If iy sounds up your street and you'd like some free music then please send a mailing address to djat@djat.co.uk

Keep on raving guys...

Aaron

Quality - supposed I could have worked it out really! :D

I'll lob a post on here to let you know what I think (although given that AVB plays it - the signs are very good).

Cheers mate, look forward to spinning it soon

There are 4 different tracks on there...

You got first run labels now so the info is on there..

AVB played one of 4, Ornadel played another.. most dj's played one of 2..

When they come officially they will be broken into singles so this particular vinyl is good value..

Thats great!

EP's are class - variety is the spice of life n all that!

I'm putting together some mixes to take to Ibiza with me in the next couple of weeks as I have been barred from bringing my decks to our villa by my mates as they know we'd end up having a party and trashing the joint. So hopefully it will provide an extra nugget in one of em, which my mates might not have heard before.

Nice one!

Hi, my real name's Paul Van Dyk and if I don't get a copy pronto I'll bosh you! :lol:

No more left?

gecko2 said:
Hi, my real name's Paul Van Dyk and if I don't get a copy pronto I'll bosh you! :lol:

No more left?

You've already got one Paul!

Back