Trade at Turnmills on Christmas day

They do it every year, I can't think of a more delightful way to spend Christmas day than in Turnmills with the g____ :lol:

My friend's birthday is Boxing Day and he's trying to talk us into this one - not sure I'll be in any fit state after cooking Christmas dinner - I normally burn water :lol:

Fronty said:
mmmmmmm Could be temting this one althou im not G__ its somewhere to go i hate christmas !! :twisted: :twisted:

I'm not either but I always had a great time at Trade. Haven't been for years though.. last time I was there Tony De Vit was resident. What's the music policy these days?

Last times trade was completely twisted! It really is one of the bestest and most wrong nights in the whole world! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miss it at your peril...It's definately in my top 3 clubs of all time. So completely unique and unlike anything else I've been to.

I wish I could go but sadly I'll be in the village with my family. :(

Strictly no reviews please. ;)

Debbo said:
I'm not either but I always had a great time at Trade. Haven't been for years though.. last time I was there Tony De Vit was resident. What's the music policy these days?

I was there in the old days too - and despite what the TDV worshipping cynical snobs might say, it's still every bit as good as it was.

You'll hear all the old tunes like KLF :eek: and 'Never lost his hardcore!' (oops got all goosebumpy then) along with loads of new stuff.

Honestly, we were holding onto the rails for dear life and trying to climb in the speakers!!! It was such a bumpy ride.

Ooooh Trade! I love trade! :p :p :p

Robder said:
I was there in the old days too - and despite what the TDV worshipping cynical snobs might say, it's still every bit as good as it was.

You'll hear all the old tunes like KLF :eek: and 'Never lost his hardcore!' (oops got all goosebumpy then) along with loads of new stuff.

Honestly, we were holding onto the rails for dear life and trying to climb in the speakers!!! It was such a bumpy ride.

Ooooh Trade! I love trade! :p :p :p

Ooh, the memories are flooding back! Trade was the first 'proper' dance club I went to, back in 1992. My brother took me there (I was 17 at the time :eek: !!). Was totally surreal, 9am on a Sunday morning in Turnmills having had my first encounter with the 'dark side' :twisted: .. it certainly opened my eyes (and my mind, ha ha!) to what clubbing was all about.

Remember tunes like 'Let It Move You' by Force Mass Motion, 'We Have Arrived' by Mescalinum United and that tune that said 'The World Is Under Attack!' (can't recall the name)..?? :twisted: :confused:

I always find that it's completely impossible to describe to people who haven't been there quite what a mad, debauched and totally off-the-wall experience it is. Does Glowstick Man still attend??!

Have an absolutely MAD one!

Yeah, that's him! Devil's horns on his head!

Who plays for them now? Is Gonzalo still a ressie? Used to quite good. Oh, and what's happened to Steve Thomas these days?

Back