tracks for 2021

Nina Kraviz, Bara Nova - My lullaby for you

from cyberpunk? cool - outstanding game btw! i really liked the music in it in general (also the not electronic music).

edit:
the soundtrack.

but there's much more radio music. i think nina's track was played on one of the radio stations.

Last edited:
Dark music for dark times .

Bonus nerd points to anyone who can name the original

Listen to IWDG - In A Lonely Place (clip) by tici taci on #SoundCloud

Caressing the marble and stone
Love that was special for one
The waste and the fever and hate
How I wish you were here with me now

Body that kills and hides
Matches an awful delight
Warm like a dog 'round your feet
How I wish you were here with me now

Hangman looks 'round as he waits
Gullet stretches tight and it breaks
Someday we will die in your dreams
How I wish we were here with you now

Dark music for dark times .

Bonus nerd points to anyone who can name the original

Listen to IWDG - In A Lonely Place (clip) by tici taci on #SoundCloud
New order?
Lovely track and tribute to aw.

Looking forward to hearing the other remixes

btw: did someone attend their live online gig some months ago? how was it?
was great, could of gone on longer though. I think everyone had simular say on it and they have taken it into account because every time they mention the Feb one they add on how that it will be longer and the next is having host artists i believe.. imo it was worth the tenna! we normally see them a handful of times a year especially their live shows when on so was decent to catch some fresh stuff. their last album has some serious living up to

was great, could of gone on longer though. I think everyone had simular say on it and they have taken it into account because every time they mention the Feb one they add on how that it will be longer and the next is having host artists i believe.. imo it was worth the tenna! we normally see them a handful of times a year especially their live shows when on so was decent to catch some fresh stuff. their last album has some serious living up to
cool, thanks! was thinking about to watch the next live stream.

Back