tracks for 2020

Fair enough comment, you can add in to that list latest from: Artbat (Keep Control) and Adana Twins (higher state of consciousnes).
Heard the HSOC one... Weak Rehashed Trance banger is what I call them.. just play the original like a real artist would.. show some respect..TOU lol not long now before we see a Vegas deal for those two.

just got back from a little trip and it's so good to find an already well filled 'tracks for 2020'-thread! thank you very much - i missed it!

was in tulum, too. for the first and probably the last time. entrance fees and even consumation were just unreal expensive for some non-vip guy like me, most events even way more expensive than in ibiza in high season. e. g. >140 euros just for the entrance to solomun+1 with maceo plex. and in the beach club MIA a beer was ~17 euros. so, it didn't surprise me to see so many phones on that dixon jungle video someone posted earlier (very beautiful track btw!) and @craig72 already commented. of course there were some magic moments, too. but literally at what costs ...

that was a bit off topic - and sorry also for my english. it didn't get any better in central america :). i'll stop whining around now and try to participate a bit more.
btw: solomun and maceo both dropped a track with some voice saying "like a loop machine" or something like that. not a masterpiece, but it got stuck in my ears. does anybody know it?

just got back from a little trip and it's so good to find an already well filled 'tracks for 2020'-thread! thank you very much - i missed it!

was in tulum, too. for the first and probably the last time. entrance fees and even consumation were just unreal expensive for some non-vip guy like me, most events even way more expensive than in ibiza in high season. e. g. >140 euros just for the entrance to solomun+1 with maceo plex. and in the beach club MIA a beer was ~17 euros. so, it didn't surprise me to see so many phones on that dixon jungle video someone posted earlier (very beautiful track btw!) and @craig72 already commented. of course there were some magic moments, too. but literally at what costs ...

that was a bit off topic - and sorry also for my english. it didn't get any better in central america :). i'll stop whining around now and try to participate a bit more.
btw: solomun and maceo both dropped a track with some voice saying "like a loop machine" or something like that. not a masterpiece, but it got stuck in my ears. does anybody know it?
Those prices.. ?

Last edited:
Those prices.. ?

yes, just crazy. also for the hotels. a taxi driver told me in the 'zona hotelera' the price range was between 1000 to 1500 dollars - per night. even in hostels in 8 bed dorms not even close to nice beaches it was 50 dollars a night. that's about four times higher than during the rest of the year ...

thanks for the loop machine! unfortunately not the one. possibly some unreleased diynamic track.

You paid 140 to get into solomun? I paid £60 for my ticket in advance. So about the exact same price as Ibiza and and more than content with that.
It’s like Ibiza, if you don’t plan ahead you’ll have your pants pulled down. But like anywhere if you know what to do and where to go anything can be done for a reasonable cost.
Winds me up when people put events down because of the cost. Yes some things are expensive but there no point moaning because it’s not going to change.

In my mind you either pay and enjoy it and forget about the cost or don’t go and save your money. Simple really.

You paid 140 to get into solomun? I paid £60 for my ticket in advance. So about the exact same price as Ibiza and and more than content with that.
It’s like Ibiza, if you don’t plan ahead you’ll have your pants pulled down. But like anywhere if you know what to do and where to go anything can be done for a reasonable cost.
Winds me up when people put events down because of the cost. Yes some things are expensive but there no point moaning because it’s not going to change.

In my mind you either pay and enjoy it and forget about the cost or don’t go and save your money. Simple really.
yes, 3000 mexican pesos at the entrance. and yes, it was a spontaneous decision to go. online on the same day it would have been 2690 pesos --> 130 euros. in my opinion in ibiza you still get a more or less similar/fair price on the streets or at the entrance the same day of the event compared to prices in advance. i didn't want to put the event itself down - i enjoyed it and some other events, too. it was just an example to show that to me tulum was surprising expensive (also zamna (tickets still online), esto es tulum, MIA, papaya playa project, ...). that's it. you are right: i should have had to inform myself better and of course planning and buying everything in advance saves money and nerves. just from my subjective point of view not everything felt very reasonable or let's say 'balanced' and as i'm not the kind of person who likes to buy all tickets of a stay in advance, my experience probably was a bit more extreme than it would have been for someone else. (sorry again for being offtopic - we might open another thread or send dm's)

Back