Tracks for 2018

Mate sent me a mix his first in about 18yrs. He lost interest when it became all cds and shit :lol:. But he played at his best mates wedding in june and I heard there was tears on the dancefloor:cool:.. its old.and new but no cheesy classics.. there's two track im trying to get the name of both this year he said..like trying to get blood out of a stone.
He said he'll put the mix on soundcloud so ill share it.. 1210s mixer and all.vinyl.. its off the scale good...:)
Let you know how naturally good he was at mixing, kerri Chandler and greg from fishgodeep were listening to a mix tape he done years ago at a house party and they both said there's tracks on here that they both have but never play because they can't find the tracks to mix them with...:lol:

Last edited:
Mate sent me a mix his first in about 18yrs. He lost interest when it became all cds and shit :lol:. But he played at his best mates wedding in june and I heard there was tears on the dancefloor:cool:.. its old.and new but no cheesy classics.. there's two track im trying to get the name of both this year he said..like trying to get blood out of a stone.
He said he'll put the mix on soundcloud so ill share it.. 1210s mixer and all.vinyl.. its off the scale good...:)
Let you know how naturally good he was at mixing, kerri Chandler and greg from fishgodeep were listening to a mix tape he done years ago at a house party and they both said there's tracks on here that they both have but never play because they can't find the tracks to mix them with...:lol:

Get it up there let’s have a listen!!

Back