Tracks for 2018

listening to that Koze track, it's like the last 20 years never happened! Bangalter & co were churning this filter stuff out around 98/99. it's uplifting music which has broad 'crossover' appeal - tentative signs perhaps that the tech backlash is on? we can only hope...

according to RA this basement jaxx remix is causing a bit of a stir. (Dixon/RV both on the case) The original was arguably the last decent single Basement Jaxx released imo before they went down the creative toilet. I see what they mean about the vocal working after you've been lost in the juju for an hour but it feels too hectic for me - but then again that could be the difference between my tinny desk speakers and the full force of being in a club...

https://www.residentadvisor.net/reviews/22551

Goes on a bit too long without doing much - is there any need for the 10 minute disco mix (or whatever it's called)?? I much prefer the other side, The Love Truck I think it's called.
agree. i just like the vibe of it.' lord knows' is my favourite track on there...beautiful vocal

Back