Tracks for 2009!

Please god no... even though I'm not likely to hear it where I'm heading

The Activa and Miika Kuisma remixes are actually pretty good. So no harm done.

Although, having said that, I don't think you'd be that likely to hear these remixes at a trance night in Ibiza anyway. PvD might play them, but PvD is always likely to wip out For An Angel anyway, so no change there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from my first visit this year and the TUNE for me is:

Michel Cleis - La Mezcla

Heard it everywhere from Space to Bora Bora to Pacha (Funkagenda playing for Subliminal). Will post up the other tracks I heard once I work out what they are!!!

Michel Cleis - La Mezcla

Heard it everywhere from Space to Bora Bora to Pacha (Funkagenda playing for Subliminal). Will post up the other tracks I heard once I work out what they are!!!

One track I cannot find but thought was great had a vocal that goes 'ahhhhh yes'. Alex Miles was playing it at Bora Bora and went down a storm.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned..but.....

chris lake & marco lys - violins.

mighty feelin this tune the now!8)

Michel Cleis - La Mezcla

its my kind of tune, absolutely love it
and its playing out absolutely everywhere

and as i posted elsewhere
since the death of MJ - the bushwacka mix of Billie Jean is playing all the time too

since the death of MJ - the bushwacka mix of Billie Jean is playing all the time too

That was a given. You wouldn't believe the panic I had trying to find it on Thurs night/Fri morning before my flight. :lol::lol::lol: (it was either that or the MAW remix of Rock with you, which I couldn't find).

Another track I heard more than once out there was - F.I.R. Gotta say I love it :D:D:D

That was a given. You wouldn't believe the panic I had trying to find it on Thurs night/Fri morning before my flight. :lol::lol::lol: (it was either that or the MAW remix of Rock with you, which I couldn't find).

Another track I heard more than once out there was - F.I.R. Gotta say I love it :D:D:D

if you hadn't found it i could have brought it over on the sat for you :lol:
f*** all help for Fierce angel at Divino but never mind

Daley Padley and Paul Cooper - Animals (Manuel De La Mare Savanha Remix)
Ricky Ambilotti - Construkt (Original Mix)
Sebastian Ingrosso - Laktos
Audiofly - Long Way To Go
Seb Leger - Snapshot
Pryda - Reeperbahn
Dirty South - We Are
Pryda - Lift
Deadmau5 - Brazil
Deadmau5 - Sometimes Things Get Complicated

One track I cannot find but thought was great had a vocal that goes 'ahhhhh yes'. Alex Miles was playing it at Bora Bora and went down a storm.

Don't know if anyone watches the weekly We Love videos but there is a clip about 4 min in of the 28th June video showing Ralph Lawson playing the 'aahhhh yes' tune. Any ideas?????

Don't know if anyone watches the weekly We Love videos but there is a clip about 4 min in of the 28th June video showing Ralph Lawson playing the 'aahhhh yes' tune. Any ideas?????

if its the video i've seen its:
Joris Voorn - Sweep the floor

Back