Track ID

FlatErik

Recently heard an oldie....must be a track released in the 90's or 00's I believe.
It made me think it was Junior Jack - Thrill me...because it has this high pitch repeatedly too...but instead it's a backwards one. It just goes on and on with a funky Daft Punk-esque beat in the background.

Hope anyone has an idea.

Bump

Can any of the oldies (JM, Shady, MCr, Buckmeister, Marts, that guy who does the babysitting, or anyone?) assist with a track ID from the mid 19 eighties?

There's not much to go on other than it starts with a sample or very near the beginning of an American male voice saying "Music Please"

Its an electronic track probs no more than 120bpm?

A bottle of Hierbas (standard brand) for the person who finds; I'll know it immediately when I hear.

Ive tried the Google before anyone suggests that :p.

Bump

Can any of the oldies (JM, Shady, MCr, Buckmeister, Marts, that guy who does the babysitting, or anyone?) assist with a track ID from the mid 19 eighties?

There's not much to go on other than it starts with a sample or very near the beginning of an American male voice saying "Music Please"

Its an electronic track probs no more than 120bpm?

A bottle of Hierbas (standard brand) for the person who finds; I'll know it immediately when I hear.

Ive tried the Google before anyone suggests that :p.

where did you hear it? need a bit more to go on

where did you hear it? need a bit more to go on
TBH mate, this really is all I got.
Its definitely mid eighties no more than 87.
Was more than likely in the charts but not a high climber and deffo not a household name
No idea of origin, UK or states but im thinking UK
Was a Walkman fave, I was into Electro at the time but it may have even been early house?

Back