Track ID - Movie

Thanx Matt 8) ,

after listening to the whole song it seems quite familiar.
Never realized that it had such a great intro.

Anyway, would be interesting to know if anyone of the spotlighters here has been once to the old 54 between 1977 and 1980...
... or if only mid-20 youngsters like me are here :lol:

i would have loved to gone to NYC around the time.

as much fun as 54 seemed and i love the film and the music, it was a place for wannabes and posers, despite what they got up to.

people were free to do what they wanted, etc, etc but only if they looked a certain way or were famous.

paradise garage on the other hand was all about the music. yeah it was exclusive (you had to be a member or friend of a member) but it was fundamentally a different and more real experience.

Thanx Matt 8) ,

after listening to the whole song it seems quite familiar.
Never realized that it had such a great intro.

Anyway, would be interesting to know if anyone of the spotlighters here has been once to the old 54 between 1977 and 1980...
... or if only mid-20 youngsters like me are here :lol:

I was conceived at Studio 54, but I guess that doesn't strictly answer your question

i would have loved to gone to NYC around the time.

as much fun as 54 seemed and i love the film and the music, it was a place for wannabes and posers, despite what they got up to.

people were free to do what they wanted, etc, etc but only if they looked a certain way or were famous.

paradise garage on the other hand was all about the music. yeah it was exclusive (you had to be a member or friend of a member) but it was fundamentally a different and more real experience.

Spot on :)

Back