Top tune for me is.........

coley

One or two very good tunes out this year but for me without doubt it has to be 17th Streets stompin' remix of Groove is in the Heart.....We dropped it at the end of our set on a boat trip on the Thames on saturday and everyone went proper nutz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

....any news of any more big tunes on there way???.....I got some good tunage coming over to me from ibiza so Ill post ma opinions on those ASAP. 8) 8) 8)

Yeah I've got that mix and it's proper Bo I tell thee!! ;)

Managed to knock up a cheeky mash up of Lee Cabrera and a well known 70's track. Once I've uploaded it I'll post a link.

Mambana - Libre gets me wiggling at the moment :D

If you've got peopel sending stuff from Ibiza, tell 'em to send ya M-Gee - BodySwerve (StereoSeven) and the Kujay Dada White label if they can get it.

For generic funky house, Mega Music in San An is the best.

Best record shop on the island is the Zenith shop in Ibiza Town ;)

Jam Man said:
Managed to knock up a cheeky mash up of Lee Cabrera and a well known 70's track. Once I've uploaded it I'll post a link.

Definately,look forward to that ;) .....I posted my first proper tune to a well known DJ all abit tongue in cheek and he luvs it....gonna get it properly produced,mastered and pressed and see wot it does. :idea:

Alex Williams said:
If you've got peopel sending stuff from Ibiza, tell 'em to send ya M-Gee - BodySwerve (StereoSeven) and the Kujay Dada White label if they can get it.

Hi there ;) .....I picked up that Bodyswerve when I was out there.MegaMusic are the ones posting me stuff over.....I will look out for the other one aswell tho..........cheers dude. :)

coley said:
Alex Williams said:

Hi there ;) .....I picked up that Bodyswerve when I was out there.MegaMusic are the ones posting me stuff over.....I will look out for the other one aswell tho..........cheers dude. :)

I got Kujay Dada from MegaMusic too ;)

Got that Deelite track, it's a sure fire winner.....at the mo I can't get enough of these beauties...old but cracking all the same...MAW v's the Beatles - Get back and Texas - Inner Smile on White Label.....ahh I can hear it now.

Im reall y feeling put the needle on it :D Just got it and not sure how old it is , tite track tho

What's the avg price for records in the stores in Ibiza.... Same as home? Or do they raise the prices?

depends.....some you might be better of waiting for uk/us release as u pay import prices but yeah......its about 12 euros for imports and 8 euros for the others......You do get some good upfront stuff tho....

Back