top Ibiza tunes of all time??

zooey

hola! can anyone lend a hand? i am trying to come up with a playlist (50-60 tracks) of the songs that made ibiza a hedonist heaven... suggestions??

zooey said:
hola! can anyone lend a hand? i am trying to come up with a playlist (50-60 tracks) of the songs that made ibiza a hedonist heaven... suggestions??

how long u got! :lol:

underworld- born slippy was voted top summer tune or somethin along those lines today on radio one. much pleased that it won over pretty green eyes! :rolleyes: saw underworld at global and loved dancin like a looney to this. :D

love beachball too. loads others but can't think off the top of my head. i'll get back to you. ;) :D

Stardust--------------Music Sounds Better With You
Chicane---------------Saltwater
Layo & Bushwacka--Love Story
Raven Maize----------the real Life

Every Summer Wonderfull..........

See U there @ Bora Bora...........................ibizarre del Mar

Not sure about "of all time"... many others had been to Ibiza long before I had. But just going off of my own personal experiences....

Underworld- Two Months Off has got to be one for me. Gee played some of the smoothest mixes I've ever heard.

Royksopp- Eple... remember being half awake on a lounger my first morning at Bora Bora and staring at the sparkling water going off like a million firecrackers... I thought, there is no place I would rather be, this is just perfect...

Cosmos- Take Me Away- Wondered who brought the house down at Bora Bora when the sun hit the horizon... Hello Tula girl, with your gorgeous blonde curls :p

Shiny Disco Balls- blanking on who does that one. Heard at Pacha for the first time when Erick was spinning

Roger Sanchez- Another Chance.... no need to say more here

Shakedown- At Night... love the funky, sexy vibe of it, bought the MOS Clubber's Guide to Ibiza 2002 at the airport and was pleased to hear it all around during my stay at the White Isle

Groove Armada- Easy... Space memories

Mambana- Libre- just delicious and sunny... El Divino Hed Kandi nights abliss 8) 8)

-xo PG

Col said:
I think Delerium - Silence deserves a mention. also Oakey - Southern Sun

Aaaah, call me stoopid :lol: but I am STILL in love with Southern Sun, think I always will be. Lots of Amnesia scenes come to mind with Tiesto and PvD.

For those of you who remember it Rhythm Masters - Ibiza In My Soul HAS to be the best Ibiza tune EVER!

Not a personal fave of mine, but i think it has that certain sound unique to the Ibiza of yesteryear.

PachaGirl79 said:
Roger Sanchez- Another Chance.... no need to say more here
That'd be the one.

I'd also add
Shakedown - At Night
Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
Superman Lovers - Starlight
(most are songs from 2001, I know :lol: )

and you couldn't leave out Hardsoul - Back Together. It was probably the most repeated song I've heard in any visit.

Stardust
Morales - Needin you
Bob sinclar - Gym tonic
ATB - 9pm
Zombie Nation
DJ Jean - Launch
Bullet in a gun
Flashdance
Guitarra G

there are loads and loads to choose from....

God there's just so many I wouldn't know where to start but if I had to saw a couple:

Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Subliminal Cuts - Le Voi Le Soleil
Pete Heller - Big Love

Drew said:
For those of you who remember it Rhythm Masters - Ibiza In My Soul HAS to be the best Ibiza tune EVER!

ANTHEM!!!!!

How about

Mori Kante - Yeke Yeke
Sleaze sisters - Let's whip it up
Helicopter - On your way
Jibaro - Jibaro

Since last Sept my boss in my residency has restricted me to playing 70's, 80's & 90's for the first 2 hours for the 'older' crowd. Then the next 2 1/2 hours is all the newer stuff for the 'younger' crowd.

All the tunes above from the 90's I play every week :D , 'tis all good. Even the younger crowd are well into them now. ;)

Back