Top 5: Biggest Nights in Ibiza 2009

An interesting read, especially as i've never been to any of the nights in the top 5!

there are three amnesia nights in there without cream being included...that means that it's full most days of the week..!

I'd include FMIF too...should we expect the top 5 of the biggest dissapointments of the season???

re FMIF, it surely can't be in due to the fewer amount of people you can get in pacha....

If that's the case its just a number counting list ie not very smart and can thus ony include Amnesia & Privilege.
Has nothing to do with smart or not smart.

There's no decent way to determine the number of people who maybe, just might, have shown up somewhere if the venue was bigger. :idea:

Attendance numbers are really the only thing to go by.

If that's the case its just a number counting list ie not very smart and can thus ony include Amnesia & Privilege.

It could easily include space as well if any night there was truly bringing them in.....also 2 years ago, la troya, supermartxe, matinée, Tiesto wouldn't have been on this list, so it's not always a case of just Privi or amnesia

Well it also has to do with paying customers. Classic box office style. I have a hard time thinking Matinée earns more cash than Guetta, Sven or Dutchie trance boy.

Back