1. Spend a day or half a day wandering around Ibiza Town and relaxing. Its a beautiful and very interesting town thats great for a wander.
2. Go to an empty, deserted beach away from the resorts. Cala Den Serra is one of my favourites.
3. i cant think of a third at the moment!
Theres a waterpark in PDB its not the most amazing waterpark ever but there are 1 or 2 scarey slides (bare in mind I'm scared of water) theres a cool slide called the black hole which I knocked myself out on Well I like it there anyway
1. Go to the top of Sa Talia (highest point on island)
2. Es Vedra for sunsets and pic opportunities (especially from the towers)
4. Climb the steps to the top of ibiza Dalt Vila for fantastic views and some culture
others to consider, visit the aquarium, visit all the churches in all the small villages (if you like that kind of thing, recommend San Miguel), visit lots of coves up around the north, northwest of the island, take a look at the salt flats of ses salinas)
1. Wait until 2am and go walking around the cannon mounts in jogging pants
2. Go to Bora Bora and ask everyone short, moustached, and old if they can help you out finding "drugas".
3. Leave you clothing, shoes, and wallet on a towel on the naked beach and go walking.