Top 10 Gym songs

:lol:

trully handbag-tastic

[have to admit I was quite partial to k-klass]

Definitely! It's funny how slick and sophisticated does not work when trying to get an adrenalin burst for training.... I couldn't have something like 808 bassqueen by RV in my ears when running even though I absolutely love that tune... give me ALEX PARTY - READ MY LIPS anyday :lol::lol::lol:

Judge Jules' JDJ(02 I think) has everything I ever need for a workout. Classic house a few monsters & a splash of disco, finished off by total eclipse - come together 8)8)8)8)

Also a few old mixtapes of mine from the vaults as well... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Judge Jules' JDJ(02 I think) has everything I ever need for a workout. Classic house a few monsters & a splash of disco, finished off by total eclipse - come together 8)8)8)8)

Also a few old mixtapes of mine from the vaults as well... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

JDJ series was class

I got the JDJ Marathon tapes around 94 - oak/dig/dj rap/coldcut selections were brilliant - the only downer was that each track for some reason was mixed out after about 3 minutes - but quality tuneage all the way

JDJ series was class

I got the JDJ Marathon tapes around 94 - oak/dig/dj rap/coldcut selections were brilliant - the only downer was that each track for some reason was mixed out after about 3 minutes - but quality tuneage all the way

i cant imagine you liking any of those djs....! :lol:
but we are talkin' 94......
like you said: quality choonage all the way (didnt matter who dj'd em....):twisted:

Back