Toolroom Knights // 6.12.08 // MoS // Knight, Dahlback,Ten Velden,Dirty Vegas,Omid16b

Alan Parry

Saturday 6th December

Saturday Sessions presents:
Toolroom Knights

Box:
Mark Knight
John Dahlback
Martijn Ten Velden

Bar:
Dirty Vegas
Tom Neville
Paul Thomas
George Andrews
Pete Griffiths

Baby Box:
Hosted by Ableton
Omid16B
Mindlobster
Olly B-sides

Lounge:
Hosted by Connected
Jesse James
Chris Aidy
Ryan Mac
Jon ‘O

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

l_4f6ca089e4254ac88c79081ff6452203.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Toolroom Knights return to Ministry of Sound on Saturday 6th of December with a roll call of special guests to nicely round off what’s been a hugely successful year for the label and their parties.

As usual the magic will be lead by head honcho Mark Knight teaming up with Toolroom stalwart Martjin Ten Velden for an exclusive 5 hr, 4 x cdj mix show. And it’s a big night for Swedish house sensation John Dahlback, who makes his Toolroom and Ministry main room debut.

The Bar, meanwhile welcomes Dirty Vegas for a special DJ set alongside the UK’s finest home-grown talent; Tom Neville, Paul Thomas and of course the Toolroom residents. Over in the Baby Box it’s an Ableton takeover with Omid 16B taking centre stage to work his technological magic with custom edits and effects. Connected host the Lounge Bar.

£15 Advance // £17 Door
Tickets available from:
www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk // 08700 600 100

www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/mossaturdaysessions
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=623230004
Join us on DSI: http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/saturday-sessions

Ministry of Sound
103 Gaunt Street
London
SE1 6DP
0870 060 0010
Nearest Tube: Elephant and Castle

Last edited by a moderator:
Olly - I thought you didn't like Toolroom Knights?? Yet I see you listed playing some of your obscure records a bit of 808 STATE versus MC Tunes perhaps? :lol:

Anyway I am up for some of this anyway! Missus is away as well that weekend - holy toledo!!!! 8)

The lovely guys at Ableton have put together one hell of competition package for one lucky winner ahead of them taking over the Baby Box on Saturday 6th December at Toolroom Knights.

Ableton.jpg

Up for grabs is a super limited edition Novation ReMOTE SL37 Midi Controller that has been made to celebrate the award winning SL series, which allows you to control software like Ableton with the touch of a button.

As if that wasn’t enough they’ve been kind enough to throw in a copy of Ableton Live 7 their flagship product "Suite", which has introduced a new approach to making music with computers on stage and in the studio that some call revolutionary.

Also included is VIP entry to the party on the 6th, where you can see the magic of Ableton in action on the night, in the Baby Box with Omid 16b, Mindlobster and Olly B-Sides.

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer this easy question.

What DJs are playing in the Baby Box with Ableton on the 6th December at Toolroom Knights?

Email answers to clubcompetitions@ministryofsound.com before 4pm on Friday 5th December.

Good luck!

I seriously have to fill out UK Visa papers soon and move. Here in Toronto, events with 5+ DJ's of this stature usually don't play in the same night. It's either 1 or none.

Speaking of one, I'm off to see D.Ramirez in Toronto at a club called This Is London, so at least I'll be able to see a piece of Toolroom later on. :)

Saturday 6th December

Saturday Sessions presents:
Toolroom Knights

Box:
Mark Knight
John Dahlback
Martijn Ten Velden

Bar:
Dirty Vegas
Tom Neville
Paul Thomas
George Andrews
Pete Griffiths

Baby Box:
Hosted by Ableton
Omid16B
Mindlobster
Olly B-sides

Lounge:
Hosted by Connected
Jesse James
Chris Aidy
Ryan Mac
Jon ‘O

l_4f6ca089e4254ac88c79081ff6452203.jpg

Toolroom Knights return to Ministry of Sound on Saturday 6th of December with a roll call of special guests to nicely round off what’s been a hugely successful year for the label and their parties.

As usual the magic will be lead by head honcho Mark Knight teaming up with Toolroom stalwart Martjin Ten Velden for an exclusive 5 hr, 4 x cdj mix show. And it’s a big night for Swedish house sensation John Dahlback, who makes his Toolroom and Ministry main room debut.

The Bar, meanwhile welcomes Dirty Vegas for a special DJ set alongside the UK’s finest home-grown talent; Tom Neville, Paul Thomas and of course the Toolroom residents. Over in the Baby Box it’s an Ableton takeover with Omid 16B taking centre stage to work his technological magic with custom edits and effects. Connected host the Lounge Bar.

£15 Advance // £17 Door
Tickets available from:
www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk // 08700 600 100

www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/mossaturdaysessions
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=623230004
Join us on DSI: http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/saturday-sessions

Ministry of Sound
103 Gaunt Street
London
SE1 6DP
0870 060 0010
Nearest Tube: Elephant and Castle

I seriously have to fill out UK Visa papers soon and move. Here in Toronto, events with 5+ DJ's of this stature usually don't play in the same night. It's either 1 or none.

Speaking of one, I'm off to see D.Ramirez in Toronto at a club called This Is London, so at least I'll be able to see a piece of Toolroom later on. :)

Dave Spoons playing there very soon too!
So thats 2!

Back