Loft:
Hosted by Gifted
James Murray
Brad Hepburn
Kayne Brennan
Lewi Five 0
MikeyO
Charlie Houston

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

l_212f37199ff547e587a8566c0f321d43.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Rising star of BBC Radio 1 Dave Spoon and the Grammy Award Winning star of Italian House Benny Benassi join the Toolroom’s head honcho Mark Knight for this the label’s party of the year. With all-stars Bart B More, Richard Dinsdale, Pete Griffiths and George Andrews in the Bar, a MODE takeover in the Baby Box and Lounge hosted by Gifted, this promises to be a storming start to the Toolroom Knights residency after becoming one of our favourites of 2008.

£15 Advance // £17 Door // £6 from 4am
Tickets available from:
www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk // 08700 600 100

www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/mossaturdaysessions
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=623230004

Ministry of Sound
103 Gaunt Street
London
SE1 6DP
0870 060 0010
Nearest Tube: Elephant and Castle

Gonna rock! Belting line up, and in my humble opinion, the best parties at Ministry last year!
Dont thin i've seen Benassi play before!

I am still recovering from Defected's knees up!

I agree Mr Cent with you. I would say they throw the best and most consistent parties there.

Ain't had a bad night to be fair at any of their do's.

Bit gutted that Olly has contributed to this thread. Yet.

His love for Toolroom Knights has no end. ;)

tbh, am not really that arsed. Each to their own blah blah. The only thing that genuinely winds me up is that I used to enjoy pete tong on friday nights in the 90s when it was quite an open-minded show whereas now it's just filled with naff remixes, promos and commercial garbage sent to him by his new mates. (see above)

Obviously, you move on and find new shows (which is what I did) but I just kinda find it sad how people with obvious musical knowledge like him and Jules continue to prostitute themselves on national radio like this

tbh, am not really that arsed. Each to their own blah blah. The only thing that genuinely winds me up is that I used to enjoy pete tong on friday nights in the 90s when it was quite an open-minded show whereas now it's just filled with naff remixes, promos and commercial garbage sent to him by his new mates. (see above)

Obviously, you move on and find new shows (which is what I did) but I just kinda find it sad how people with obvious musical knowledge like him and Jules continue to prostitute themselves on national radio like this

All about the ££££££££££££££££££££££££

Wicked night though ;)

Back