too young to go to ibiza?

C

carla

:rolleyes: What age believes that it is the best to go to ibiza, am I 18 years old and I believe that now is a good moment. you don't believe??? ;) but there are people that tells me that I am too young to still go. that you think?

on ibiza the age is never counting...you can see old man (50+) beside young clubbers at amnesia...who cares...

go for it im only 17 and im going with three other friends there all 18 and ill be there on my 18th birthday which will be cool 25th august!!! will anyone be there from 15th-30th august??? anyone from the board??

Danny - im headin out to playa d'en bossa, 22nd august till 5 th sept,

over the next few months im sure youll find a lot of newbies and regulars returning to the forum who will be goin out to ibiza in august as for any other month!

carla said:
:rolleyes: What age believes that it is the best to go to ibiza, am I 18 years old and I believe that now is a good moment. you don't believe??? ;) but there are people that tells me that I am too young to still go. that you think?

Hey whatsup! I cant think of a better age for a gitl than 18 to go to Ibiza :D

I am going to Ibiza, I am 18 right now... althouh when I get there I will be 19. I say when you are young it is by far the best time to go!!! Hit it up! :D

Dont worry about the age thing im 29 and can see myself doin the ibiza thing for many years yet ;) .....Ive always found people who luv ibiza and celebrate life always tend to have a young at heart vibe about them......Ive been in some clubs out there and seen people in there 50's+havin a jollie up.....and they dont look stupid either like there being pretentious.They just got that luvin it up vibe about them....dont matter....everyone dances and enjoys it....aint like over here where u get some right proper dohnuts standin against the wall boggin away tryin to look cool takin the piss outta people tryin to enjoy themselves.........join in brethren.....thats what i say.....enough from me anyway.....just dont go harry n billy makin yourself sick (missin a few days like i did the 1st time) and youll have a great time.....dont matter how young or old u age is......all the breast :)

Im 26 myself and Ive been there eversince the summer of 2000. NO PROBLEM with your age, try as much as you can whilst youre there. have fun

minikin, i think biff was asking why at a young age is it the best the best time to go to ibiza

lol, yeah Robo thats what I thought to... Just didnt wanna make an ass of myself by explaining what I meant when the question wasn directed at me. But hey I guess I will now.
What I meant when I said "I say when you are young it is by far the best time to go!!" Is not meant for Ibiza specifically. Its meant for all travel, you see in my eyes the best time to Travel is when you are younger, Mainly because younger people tend to not have Debts or payments (at least not major ie. Mortgages, New Car Payments, Oustanding credit cards, that sort of thing). Also most arent quite tied down if you know what I mean, At least not in the sense of Marriage. Also there is no hardcore career to worry about, no job to worry about coming back to. Basically in my eyes there is nothing holding you back. I guess I am not really talkin about a 1 week vacation though.. lol, got a little off track but I am just talking about travelling in general for say a month, just to explore. See new things, experience new cultures, taste new foods and meet interesting people..... You can just go at it care free! lol, thats what I say anyways... Maybe in my young age I am unexperienced and talkin outta my rear but hey only time will tell right?!?!?

Oh and I also forgot to add that when you are young you can also work along the way to make some extra cash. Although anyone can do that its easier for the younger people, as per reasons stated in the above post! lol

lol, Here is hopin! Hopefully time will be my best friend and not my worst enemy!

i went on my 16th birthday with just 3 friends all the same age, it was a bit scary but well worth it, an 18 year old we ll have a fantastic time! ;)

thank you for their support! I thought the same thing that you, but when telling me so much people the opposite, I thought that perhaps I was making a mistake that I was thinking that the wise thing everything and it was not this way. then we see each other in ibiza this summer! :D

Back