Tony Mulgahooney RIP

I saw a milkman delivering at 2am today in a DIESEL TRANSIT VAN - is nothing sacred? :(

This is really upsetting. I know Tony's family are incredibly gratefull for all the sympathy going down here.

It's important that Tony is not forgotten & that no one else suffers from a calcium overdose and passes away.

To this end, I can announce, in conjunction with John Terry and Frank Lampard, the issue of the 'milk ribbon'

images

I hope you will follow these footballing superstars, and milk lovers of the highest order in wearing your milk ribbon with pride.

For Tony.

I saw a milkman delivering at 2am today in a DIESEL TRANSIT VAN - is nothing sacred? :(

classic british attitude!

you try increase efficiency and people moan about.

a van can carry more milk, more quickly.

Halt i'm british, bring back my unreliable and slow and infrequent milk deliveries please!

This is really upsetting. I know Tony's family are incredibly gratefull for all the sympathy going down here.

It's important that Tony is not forgotten & that no one else suffers from a calcium overdose and passes away.

To this end, I can announce, in conjunction with John Terry and Frank Lampard, the issue of the 'milk ribbon'

images

I hope you will follow these footballing superstars, and milk lovers of the highest order in wearing your milk ribbon with pride.

For Tony.

My printer is up the swanny - can I give the Mrs a Milky necklace instead?

images

For Tony.

Your support is greatly appreciated at this time of need brother, it's people like you offering pointless condolences on irrelevant forums that make this world a better place. I thankyou.

P. S. - I had to have UHT on my Coco Pops this morning. When will the pain end ?!

sorry to hear about that.........

And now he's gone to make deliveries in that milk round in the sky.
Where the customers are angels and ferocious dogs are banned,
And the milkman's life is full of fun in that fairy, dairy land.

rip

I read this as his eulogy at the funeral earlier today. It brought tears to eyes of even the hardest milkmen in the land. Elton was sniffing around trying to cover it as a tribute song but I told him he couldn't give it the justice 'Ol' Mulga' / 'The Hoonster ' deserved.

I read this as his eulogy at the funeral earlier today. It brought tears to eyes of even the hardest milkmen in the land. Elton was sniffing around trying to cover it as a tribute song but I told him he couldn't give it the justice 'Ol' Mulga' / 'The Hoonster ' deserved.

Any pics available yet m8?

my greatest regret about living in ibiza is that we don't have milkmen.

god bless those boys

my greatest regret about living in ibiza is that we don't have milkmen.

god bless those boys

:idea::idea::idea:
  • Buy second hand electric milk float
  • Change name by deed poll to Ernie or (Tony Mulgahooney)
  • Drive electric milk float through the chunnel, -> Ferry to Ibiza
  • Develop milk round between Portinatx & Cala Carbo
  • Enjoy financial freedom on Ibiza for ever
Do the school children in Ibiza receive free milk, stephen?

round my way milkmen are scrawny wee boys who go round hangin off the back of noisy milk floats threatening paper boys for "stealin the milk"

*AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE MILK FFFFS

dianafuneral1a.jpg

He made alot of friends during his 3 short years.

To Ol' Mulga. My semi-skimmed will never taste the same again.

:idea::idea::idea:
  • Buy second hand electric milk float
  • Change name by deed poll to Ernie or (Tony Mulgahooney)
  • Drive electric milk float through the chunnel, -> Ferry to Ibiza
  • Develop milk round between Portinatx & Cala Carbo
  • Enjoy financial freedom on Ibiza for ever
Do the school children in Ibiza receive free milk, stephen?

I think you should prolly get some coaching from Runny Dumpling El Ste, just to maximise your potential. PMA!

*bump*

Six months and you buggers have not mentioned Tony once. I dairy say he's turning in his grave!

Back