Tonights game

jjinit

All the papers are saying that this is a walk in the park and are giving 5/4 on that we progress. However "Mijland" (as I believe its pronounced but not spelt) are currently top of the Danish league by a point, they whopped Odense 4.0 at the weekend and in the last round they stuck 10 past Bangor whilst we could only manage 4 against the part-timers from the Faroes. I think we are in for a couple of tough games!!!

Liverpool rode their luck last night and although I fully expect them to win the tie @ Anfield it goes to show that when you are up against young and well organised European teams theres no such thing as a dead-cert!!

I watched some of Liverpool-Standard.
Liege were unlucky. They really should have had a lead to take up to Anfield.

Good luck against the Danes tonight.

I watched some of Liverpool-Standard.
Liege were unlucky. They really should have had a lead to take up to Anfield.

Good luck against the Danes tonight.

another goal/not a goal..........I've seen them given............for Liverpool against Chelsea funnily enough! Not a penalty though!!

and thanks Johnny.....i think we may need it!! :confused:

That was the worst I have possibly ever seen us play!!

One shot on target (by my count) and that was Stevie G's freekick, that my gran could have hit harder.

A shocker. Should be 2-0 down.

The once cliched positive is that we surely can never play that badly again!

One shot on target (by my count) and that was Stevie G's freekick, that my gran could have hit harder.

there was a time where i said that every saturday!!

Well one thing is for certain they will be fit and strong (no Sinitta quotes/puns please) as with most Scandinavian sides. Think the problem you got is goal scoring to be honest. If you can get away with nicking one or coming home with a draw then you will be fine.

there was a time where i said that every saturday!!
:lol:

Worst game actually was two seasons ago, last game of season I think, City V Liverpool at the city stadium.

You had not scored for 6 month, we had qualified already. 0-0 & the dullest thing ever. At least last night we were rubbish which led to comedy.

Pins and my eyes will interface before I ever go the corresponing fixture!

Saw bits and bobs from every game.

Thought Liverpool were lucky. The ref blatantly gave that penalty because he knew the goal shouldve been allowed.

Thought arsenal werent all that good either from what I saw.

Bad night for Moscow

Barca have it in the bag. So glad Etoo stayed. Henry played his best game for us since he joined, maybe he's not finished yet!

Good luck to city tonight

:lol:

Worst game actually was two seasons ago, last game of season I think, City V Liverpool at the city stadium.

You had not scored for 6 month, we had qualified already. 0-0 & the dullest thing ever. At least last night we were rubbish which led to comedy.

Pins and my eyes will interface before I ever go the corresponing fixture!

You clearly ain't been over the 'academy'! I have seen such utter drivel over there! One game I was in the ground for less than 5 mins. I waled in and Watford(!) scored and on my way to my seat they got a second so I walked straight back down the steps and back to the pub where I could have a decent pint and a sniff in the warm in peace!
The worse game ever mind was away at West Brom 0-0 in the 90s when the highlight of the game was the fog!!! You couldn't see a think in the end(luckily!) and it was fcukin freezing! Everyone I have ever met over the Hammers who attended that game all say exactly the same thing. Mind you the way they have played recently that record could be broken this year! You want to watch some sh1te get yourself over the Hammers!!

Saw bits and bobs from every game.

Barca have it in the bag. So glad Etoo stayed. Henry played his best game for us since he joined, maybe he's not finished yet!

Good luck to city tonight

Eto - best striker in Europe on his day!!! Goal machine!

Got spanked by Kiev, didn't they? :lol:
There's always the UEFA cup!
Locally I prefer CSKA and they are archrivals with Spartak so can't say I'm disappointed!

you'll be keeping one eye on Jo then??

currently warming the bench for Brasil in Beijing :evil::evil::evil:

I will indeed... told you before I think he's quality.

He's a different kind of player for Brazil, isn't he? I think he's probably more suited to the English league.

I will indeed... told you before I think he's quality.

He's a different kind of player for Brazil, isn't he? I think he's probably more suited to the English league.

what I saw of him against Streymur he seemed to have a nice touch, presence etc. would like to see him fully fit and ready for the Prem.

A bit harsh there :eek: We were poor, and lucky, but i'm not too concerned, we'll turn it around af Anfield.

Plus the lads know they'll have to do better to get a places in the starting 11. It'll be a kick up the backside to get us in shape for the start of the season.

Back