Tonight's footie

madwhitegiant

Porto if you can get it take it 15/2 with Sky Bet! Awesome price. Only playing the Arse!!!

Also some easy peezy money to be made in the Championship too tonight.

Porto if you can get it take it 15/2 with Sky Bet! Awesome price. Only playing the Arse!!!

Also some easy peezy money to be made in the Championship too tonight.

That was a bit of a don't worry it's only Ray Parlour comment!

Helmet!

Had a nice touch though picking up a 5 team accumulator with Villareal, Man Ure, Ipswich, Sheff U and Leicester coming in!

Please tell me you're backing cluj tonight :lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately not! However Cluj are no mugs my friend. Chelsea should have enough but they will put up more stern opposition than Porto did last night!

Cluj have had heavy investment and are the first side to win Romanian championship for something like 16 years that came from outside the capital. Team consists of mainly foreigners.

I personally won't be touching tonight's game.

However Roma and Panathinkos both good prices away from home.

It's becoming very frustrating at this stage with Celtic away in the Champions League, what does it take to get a result? At home we are always a force to be reckoned with and can beat the best of them but away Celtic seem to crumble and last nite against Villareal was not good, they won quite comfortably although Celtic did have some good chances, in fairness they are a good side and i did underestimate them when the draw was initially made.

Can't see Celtic beating United at Old Trafford, ill be there anyway somehow (despite still being out of work:cry:) can't see Celtic progressing this season thogh ill be shocked if they do.

Very good results for Arsenal and United last nite as well, Chelsea should win handy enough tonite, Liverpool should beat PSV too.

Without wishing to light the touchpaper on the standard of the Premiership vs the SPL, could it be that (aside from the old firm game), Celtic just don't play away from home in many big games?

The old firm raises the passion and it's in the same city but away at Villareal must be very alien and intimidating to many of the players....

maybe?

Without wishing to light the touchpaper on the standard of the Premiership vs the SPL, could it be that (aside from the old firm game), Celtic just don't play away from home in many big games?

The old firm raises the passion and it's in the same city but away at Villareal must be very alien and intimidating to many of the players....

maybe?

Also the away games for them in the SPL are usually turned into home games with the amount of away support they bring.

No one can fault their effort in the Champ Lague but you need a little bit more than just work rate to get by at this level.

Also the away games for them in the SPL are usually turned into home games with the amount of away support they bring.

No one can fault their effort in the Champ Lague but you need a little bit more than just work rate to get by at this level.

Celtic always bring massive support wherever they go, well we would be probably the second most supported club in the world, so fans from all over.

Indeed your right mate,the harsh facts are asides from our fantastic Goalkeeper who i would consider to be world class, Celtic simply do not have any (outfield) players who could be deemed as being world class, and in order to progress further in the Champions League you need world class players, we've got some excellent players like Nakamura, McGeady, McDonald, but we've not had any truly great players since the King Larsson.

The SPL is predictable and somewhat boring, every year you just know it's gonna be us or them (as in Rangers) sure it's great to win it but Celtic and Rangers seriously have to be allowed join the Premiership, and then at least the other clubs would have a fair chance of winning the SPL, dream on i suppsoe.:confused:

Celtic always bring massive support wherever they go, well we would be probably the second most supported club in the world, so fans from all over.

Indeed your right mate,the harsh facts are asides from our fantastic Goalkeeper who i would consider to be world class, Celtic simply do not have any (outfield) players who could be deemed as being world class, and in order to progress further in the Champions League you need world class players, we've got some excellent players like Nakamura, McGeady, McDonald, but we've not had any truly great players since the King Larsson.

I'll give you that. Always had a chance of nicking a game with Larsson

if yr thinking about watching Spurs, dont bother.

Its dire! (to the extent its being shown in 4:3 format!

at least they wont have to kick it so far to score :lol::lol:

chuck in a crackly picture and some mono sound, and its like the good old days of forign broadcasts from faraway lands.

only thing missing is a vintige spurs performance!

lots of effort, bugger all quality so far.

**** on a stick. we've scored!

good ball in by Bale... Campbell or OG.

need a couple more for the confidence.

chuck in a crackly picture and some mono sound, and its like the good old days of forign broadcasts from faraway lands.

only thing missing is a vintige spurs performance!

lots of effort, bugger all quality so far.

commentary from peter jones??

them were't days!!! :)

rumour has it, Mark Hughes has been offered £20m over 5 yrs to boss Spurs.

Got to love the press. Most ridiculous thing ive heard all year.

Pompey screwed me last night in my little accumulator of Sampdoria, Ac, Nancy, Tottingham and Pompey! Helmets.

Night before Jose boys done me.

Good result for Spurs as very tricky tie

looked uncovinvcing before we scored. looked more convincing after we scored. looked like a complete mess after they scored!

what are the odds of getting Hamburg in the group stages?

Yeah you know that is going to happen.

Want McClaren to get stuffed. I read this morning somwhere that he wanted to do well as this was his trophyand he had a love affair with the UEFA Cup!! Love affair!! He got tonked 4 nil in a final! Clown!

rumour has it, Mark Hughes has been offered £20m over 5 yrs to boss Spurs.

Got to love the press. Most ridiculous thing ive heard all year.

if we cant imporve on last nights performance you can have him!!

god help us in the group stages if we get anyone good!!

Back