Tomorrow on Eivissa

S

sydney

Hey Guys!!

Tomorrow I'll arrive on Eivissa - what party you recommend? I prefer Hard- and Progressive House.. maybe Amnesia???? Cheers mates!!!!

bist auch von zürich, bist du ebenfalls auf ibiza??? wnn ja wohin gehst du?

sydney said:
Hey Guys!!

Tomorrow I'll arrive on Eivissa - what party you recommend? I prefer Hard- and Progressive House.. maybe Amnesia???? Cheers mates!!!!

i fly out tomorrow too, isnt it exciting!!!!!!!

Im going over for DC10, Manumision, Carry on at space, the Subliminal opn Wednesday! Going to try to go to Underground for a night, any suggestions which night I should go anyone? Also im going to try to get to Kumarhas (spelling) which im not to sure how toi get to but sounds nice!

sydney said:
bist auch von zürich, bist du ebenfalls auf ibiza??? wnn ja wohin gehst du?
Hey Sydney, mine Deutsch ist nicht so gut, Englisch ist meine Muttersprache, I live in Zurich and go to Ibiza 2moro :D :D :D

I'm going tomorrow too!!!!!!!!
My workmates are going to have to peel me off the ceiling this afternoon I'm totally hyper!

I'm making a plan of action at the moment, Bora Bora sounds amazing I'm not missing that, and Underground. And Pacha for a couple of nights don't know which ones yet though.

This time tomorrow I'll have a coronita in my hand and a large smile on my face :D 8) :D 8)

Beryl the Peril said:
Going to try to go to Underground for a night, any suggestions which night I should go anyone?

could try tuesday night for Mr C's Superfreak night

or next wednesday the 24th there is Chew the fat Breakbeat night
with DJ'S
Paul Arnold
Tayo
David Phillips
Plus special guests tbc

Stephen C said:
Beryl the Peril said:
Going to try to go to Underground for a night, any suggestions which night I should go anyone?

or next wednesday the 24th there is Chew the fat Breakbeat night
with DJ'S
Paul Arnold
Tayo
David Phillips
Plus special guests tbc
where is this event :?:

Back