Together Monthly Launch (28/1) :: FISCHERSPOONER, GUETTA, DURIEZ + loads more!!

Buckley said:
No siree, he's definitely not. I was simply suggesting he'd been giving out a false name to the ladyeez.

are you sure, are you sure.:eek:

sorry i'm being really paranoid today.........think its some kind of owl related comedown:lol:

grego said:

sorry i'm being really paranoid today.........think its some kind of owl related comedown:lol:

I'm sure. Now think 'Happy Place, Happy Place'

Damn. That Feb 25 night would be Massive.

Definitely going to have to check the travel schedule....

grego said:

hubba hubba.
grego, i can 100% confirm that there is no one who works under the name of simon at Turnmills. although, there is a simon at Trade............

:spank:

stix said:
hubba hubba.
grego, i can 100% confirm that there is no one who works under the name of simon at Turnmills. although, there is a simon at Trade............

:spank:

yeah sorry pal. the simon i knew promoted together in ibiza in 2001 (in conjunction with Danny Clockwork), he was a little guy.

was that a different together??

hey peeps.

have you heard about the dressing up room at Together next week or the free raffle tickets yet??

if not, then trust me.......it's worth the entrance fee alone 8)

check da flyer:

Together_0105f3.jpg
http://www.together-club.co.uk/images/jan/Together_0105f3.jpg

stix said:
hey peeps.

have you heard about the dressing up room at Together next week or the free raffle tickets yet??

if not, then trust me.......it's worth the entrance fee alone 8)

check da flyer:

Ed and friends demonstrate:

7cc35298-decd-4fdb-a8eb-fd56c1e37a76.jpg

(Hola Monsieur Stix btw....)

Buckley said:
Ed and friends demonstrate:

7cc35298-decd-4fdb-a8eb-fd56c1e37a76.jpg

(Hola Monsieur Stix btw....)

who is ed??

those two guys on the bottom front left of the pic look like they're ready to go rob me a bank back in the wild west or somethin!:rolleyes:

grego said:
who is ed??

those two guys on the bottom front left of the pic look like they're ready to go rob me a bank back in the wild west or somethin!:rolleyes:

:lol: Ed's the second bankrobber from left at the front.

Buckley said:
:lol: Ed's the second bankrobber from left at the front.

:lol: :lol: judging by the other guys 'glazed' rodney trotter-esque expression, i'd say Ed was the brains of the operation:lol:

grego said:
:lol: :lol: judging by the other guys 'glazed' rodney trotter-esque expression, i'd say Ed was the brains of the operation:lol:

hahahaha!!!! these 2 are the finest gun-slingers in the east! ;)

Holy s**t those line-ups are amazing! I'll definitely be in attendance on 25th Feb, warming up for the launch of Very Very Very Wrong Indeed! That is going to be a monster weekend. Monday & Tuesday are already booked off work! :twisted:

Bethalina said:
Holy s**t those line-ups are amazing! I'll definitely be in attendance on 25th Feb, warming up for the launch of Very Very Very Wrong Indeed! That is going to be a monster weekend. Monday & Tuesday are already booked off work! :twisted:

that's the spirit.
Feb 25 = 10pm open / 12pm close.

holy mother of god!!! :eek:

Allo Stix and Beth! Kelly looking very en-deering in that pic. (I'm so sorry *gets coat*)

Didn't I read somewhere that vvvwrong closed at 2pm or am I having trouble telling dreams from reality Dougall-stylee?

Just got my ticket for next saturday, but i think i'll be going to Ministry on the 25th next month.
However Tim Sheridan's opening night seems like the perfect afterparty when Ministry finishes!! How much will the after party thing be..?? please dont say it'll cost me the same as if id got there at 11pm!!

Mark Sun said:
Allo Stix and Beth! Kelly looking very en-deering in that pic. (I'm so sorry *gets coat*)

Didn't I read somewhere that vvvwrong closed at 2pm or am I having trouble telling dreams from reality Dougall-stylee?

hey mark ;)

yeah it could be 2am....or whenever it feels like closing!!!!!

2am...??? on monday???????? Jeeesus I better start organising my funeral! Or was that a typing error stix?! ;)

Hello Mark! How are you? I hear you corrupted my brother good and proper after AKA the other week!! Good work... someone needs to take over in my absence! :twisted:

Back