Together Monthly Launch (28/1) :: FISCHERSPOONER, GUETTA, DURIEZ + loads more!!

Bethalina said:
2am...??? on monday???????? Jeeesus I better start organising my funeral! Or was that a typing error stix?! ;)

Hello Mark! How are you? I hear you corrupted my brother good and proper after AKA the other week!! Good work... someone needs to take over in my absence! :twisted:

bloody mondays!!! 2pm might sound better... although turnmills has a 24hr booze and entertainment licence so it could go on til monday !!!!!!

These are the prizes up for grabs to EVERYONE on Saturday night:

:D 5 x Exclusive Fischerspooner limited edition vinyl
:eek: 5 x Fischerspooner T-Shirts (varies sizes / Girls & Boys)
8) 2 x Fischerspooner Posters
:eek: 2 x Kid Carpet T-Shirts
:D 10 x Kid Carpet Posters

Star Prize:
A double room for 1 lucky club dude at the rather s****y Mal Maison hotel (where all our dj friends stay) for the next epic Together party on Sat 25 Feb (see line-up below). Plus you+3 mates on the VIP list and a bottle of Champers for the same night!!!!
:eek: 8) :D

togetherjanprizes.jpg

Together 25 Feb, Sneak Preview:

T1:
Cassius
Ladytron (DJ Set)
Tim Sheridan (6am-12pm - Launch of VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed)
Justin Robertson
Mazzy Supastar (Nude/Redlight)

T2:
Hosted by Carbon Records
Trentemøller (Live)
John Dahlback
The Electric Press (DJ Set)
Jan Carbon

T3:
Hosted by Bestival
Zero 7 (DJ Set)
Rob Da Bank
The Cuban Brothers (Live/DJ Set)

T4:
Hosted by Rokit
Mark (Wonderstuff) DJ Set
Live Cabaret from Gwendaline L’amur
Plus a proper Cockney Knees Up round the piano!

Tickets on sale here:
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=149192

I might in London this coming weekend, actually. Might be seeing Lawler @ The End on Friday (Harlem Nights 4th Birthday), then off to Prehab @ Southside Bar (Frase & Matt Kirkland mixing up the trance), then if I'm still alive and they're letting people through the door then Together sounds promising :twisted: .

The line-up for Feb 25th is even better! Seen Trentemoller and DJ T.O.M. before and they were awesome!

stix said:
don't forget it's gonna be EVERY sunday morning from that week on....!!!!

I don't live in London anymore :cry: a 3 and a half hour train journey each way every week is not very appealing, no matter how superb VVVWI is!

dabotsonline said:
I might in London this coming weekend, actually. Might be seeing Lawler @ The End on Friday (Harlem Nights 4th Birthday), then off to Prehab @ Southside Bar (Frase & Matt Kirkland mixing up the trance), then if I'm still alive and they're letting people through the door then Together sounds promising :twisted: .

The line-up for Feb 25th is even better! Seen Trentemoller and DJ T.O.M. before and they were awesome!

Im doing a Steve Lawler and Fischerspooner double header this weekend too.. its got to be done ;)

stix said:
NEWS JUST IN....

Laughing Gas just added to the Cinema Lounge!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh dear... it seemed like a good idea at the time...;)
I got home and noticed i had 4 balloons in my pocket :lol:

stix said:
haha!!

did you have fun ferd?? 8)

I certainly did mate, didnt see you there though, I saw Anil upstairs at some point downing some shots for a change.

It was a great night, and much more busy than I thought it wouldve been!

Back