Tobacco shops in PDB?

hauskitten

No longer active
Are there any? I've never looked before as always been able to buy cigarettes in the shops.. so where do I get them from now? :)

there is one in pdb as you walk from ibiza to pdb get near the end of strip where palm trees are ok.shop is on the left set back a bit.yellow shutters..carhire shop on corner ,the other is in es viva on you way to ibizatown.

or when you go passed funfair/jet atps you have to turn right on to main strip.its on the right then.about 4 shop up.

carhire shop/cheapo lucky lucky man shop/beer wine shop/ then fag shop set back.thing its 10am till 1.30pm then 5pm till what ever time they are doing in summer months.8pm 9pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
that´s funny cos we are in PDB right now, we went out last night looking for tabacco, guess what,. we found NOTHING!! lol around that area of jet apt-funfair. just nothing!!

WHERE CAN WE BLOODY BUY SOME TABACCO´S???????? lol

that´s funny cos we are in PDB right now, we went out last night looking for tabacco, guess what,. we found NOTHING!! lol around that area of jet apt-funfair. just nothing!!

WHERE CAN WE BLOODY BUY SOME TABACCO´S???????? lol

lol standing on the street facing away from Jet go right a short distance until you reach the end of the sidewalk, then cross the road and continue left up the street. At the corner where there's an ATM go right onto the street with a wider road which is divided by concrete rectangles with vegetation etc on them. The tobacconists is a short way up this street on the same side of the road as you are.

well you should find it.what time did you go out.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa03.htm

see the yellow road with green running down it.two small bits and a long bit.you what the right hand corner as you look at map.so if your at funfair walk round bend. migjorn apartments then supermarket on right.italian restuarant next go round corner you on main strip then.its 4 doors up from that corner.carhire shop on that corner its 3 up from that shop on the main strip with palm trees on.

you just did not walk round far enough.loads more shops bars ect up that palm tree road.

but you must carry on round the left hand bend then first right.righthand side.if you went out too late they would have put yellow shutters down.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ibi....890419,1.407741&spn=0.0019,0.003449&t=h&z=18

so as you can see the funfair.walk round the road german open bars on left hand side of road.crazy golf..atm machine on left side.you walk across the road so your on the rightside.get to the corner 4 shops up on the right.its set back but you should see sign above.if you reach the chemist sign you have gone too far

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any? I've never looked before as always been able to buy cigarettes in the shops.. so where do I get them from now? :)

Well I went to PDB when I was about 14 and had no trouble finding a tobacco shop lol. I bought 200 sovereign for the equivalent of £8! It was pesetas back then though.

Back