TO REP OR TO WORK? Your opinion?

:p Hello party people! Im so pleased there is soo many good people going to the rock this year, can't wait 2 party wif ya!

I worked as a holiday rep in 2004 i was an Ibiza virgin & had soo much fun losing my innocence! I loved it! Only dilemma now is do I go back as a rep again or as a worker?

Repping was fab and meant free accomodation but also working 16 hours some days, bad pay, no time 4 sunbathing & a lot of stuff to deal with for example: when my mate came out 4 a holiday we planned to go clubbing but i was 4 hours late meeting her cause I was sent on my own to deal with a suicidal girl 3 years older then me with depression!

As a worker im thinking more freedom & my 2 best mates are going out 2 work as well so I'll have more time to party with them.

Hmm. . . .please help and post your opinion!

try workin cos sumthin different aint it :) up 2 u tho :) x hope u have good time whichever u decide 2 do mate :)

Id personally say go and work, most jobs have fairly flexible hours, and from what i heard from some reps out there last yr, your working like a bitch 24/7 and the pay isnt all that, i worked out there last season and had the best summer of my life!, least youve done the repping, try some thing different.

who did u rep for last summer?

rach its up to you! :D me you and katy would have so much fun living together and amamda is comming over for 6 weeks it would be a laugh but just do whats best for you, will you not have to decide soon though x

i wud say workin in a bar or sumthin.. i wanted to do rep'n till
i seen this really nice girl who was rep'n in our hotel last yr and she was wrecked.. no tan and she looked fed up.. bless..
didn look much fun.. there is ups and down to every job but personally i love bar work and promotions so thats's wat ill be doin... mite see you there x x

*kimmie*

im pretty sure the 18-30 reps only get 300 quid a month and only get free entry to the nights they promote so thats.

monday:eden
tuesday:eden
wednesday:eden
thursday:cream
friday:eden
saturday:eden
sunday:eden

NITEFLY said:
im pretty sure the 18-30 reps only get 300 quid a month and only get free entry to the nights they promote so thats.

monday:eden
tuesday:eden
wednesday:eden
thursday:cream
friday:eden
saturday:eden
sunday:eden

lmfao! :lol:

hey princess i have emailed the casa maria so we can puy you in our room and there is still spaces on our flight! i think you should come be a worker with me and katie! :D xx

can anyone help?

can anyone help me i want to go to ibiza to work SO bad this summer been the last 2 an love it. all im looking for is bar work but im a bit strapped for cash so i would need a job asap on arrival. how easy is it to find work do you think?

email or msn me if you have any advice

cheers! amy xx

Back