To post pics.

K

Kaiser

I am about to develop my pics from Ibiza today and still don't know how to post them to share with you guys around. I think I know how to do it, but if someone explains It would be better. Also need some free web to upload the pics, only if needed. Thanx !

Why don't you try on Yahoo! Photos?

Then you just have to write the link in a post and voilà.

If you want to show a pic directly on this web, then copy its location on the clipboard (you'll find it by right-clicking the pic and seeing properties). Back here, open a new post, press the Img button, paste the location stored on the clipboard, and press the Img button again.

Hope it helps! ;)

Hmmm..... I have posted 2 pics on the forum and now can't see them. Why? :(

If the pics you posted are no longer available on the website they are from, then they won't appear in here.

Check out their procedence website.

Mario+San+An.jpg

It can be seen in the preview... let see if works.

So now the pic will be shown always, unless the yahoo server is down or your yahoo account is cancelled. Don't worry!

TigerVlc said:
So now the pic will be shown always, unless the yahoo server is down or your yahoo account is cancelled. Don't worry!

Ok.... Do you know another server? I swear I didn't touch anything, and the pic has disapeared. :( :(

I guess where the problem is...(I think)

You've logged into your account in Yahoo! Photos, accessed your pics and got the adress of the pic from there.

But I think you actually have to access the pic as if you where a visitor, that is to say you have to access your pic without logging in and get the pic address from there.

The address provided for visitors who want to access your public pics is somewhere in your account. You must tell this address to the people you want to see your pics.

I'm not sure if that's the reason of the problem, but I hope it is!

yahoo block the display of a picture on someone else's server. you have to send them the link to the yahoo briefcase instead so they can go to yahoo and look for themselves

Kaiser said:
Also need some free web to upload the pics, only if needed. Thanx !

does you isp not provide you with a small piece of webspace? im with someone called supanet and they give me 20mb of webspace, ive had it for 3 years and only just realised i had it DOH!!!!

Back