To Mambs and Lil Joey - Congratulations for tomorrow

puppylover

from all your mates at Spotlight - hope the day is fantastic and I wish you all the best for your forthcoming nuptials.....

No doubt Chewie will have a zillion photos for us after the weekend to peruse ;)

Love Pups xxxx

Seconded! 8)

Have a good one and at least if anyone wants tea rather than coffee for dinner Stoney will be on hand!:lol:

Yep, have a great day!

...and Joey, make sure you take full advantage of the wedding night because once the magical powers of wedding cake have taken effect it'll be downhill from then on.

:lol:

Yep, have a great day!

...and Joey, make sure you take full advantage of the wedding night because once the magical powers of wedding cake have taken effect it'll be downhill from then on.

:lol:

:eek: Stuart!!!

If you stopped impregnating K so much she wouldnt hide from you under the armour of a huuuuge winciette nightgown so much :lol:

:lol: @ Pups & Jam

Mambs & Joey - my sincerest congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful day and a bright future together. Cheers!

ha ha - sorry - blatent thread hijack and I even started the sodding thread...

Sorry Mambs / Joey - not entirely appropriate for this thread, our banter.... :oops::oops:

Yeah congrats to you both. One word of advice, just enjoy it, it goes too quickly, so relax and just try to take it all in. It really is an amazing day !! 8) :lol:

It really is one of the best days of your life!

Seconded. Until your first is born that is ;)

(belated congrats to you too mate :confused: :lol: )

Back