To All Lucky Buggers Going To Maw @ Ministry On Sat

Robder

Hi everyone.
I just wanted to say to those lucky enough to be experiencing the magic of MAW playing together at the Ministry that I hope you all have a lovely time!!
Unfortunately I won't be in attendance as I have plans for the Sunday (v upset about timing!)
I'm trying my best not to be too bitter, I may have to smoke and drink myself into oblivion on Saturday night so I don't have to think about it.
Don't forget to have a dance for me and send me a small buzz if you can spare one!
...and if they play Incognito - Nights over Egypt then I don't want to know ok?
xxxxx
8)

Awwww bless you babe :cry: Will have a little boogie on my podium and throw a few moves just for you on Saturday night :D

Whatever you're doing on Sunday, enjoy :D

Shame really, it would have been nice to collide with you all!
Do you think we'll ever get to say hello in person?

Robder said:
Shame really, it would have been nice to collide with you all!
Do you think we'll ever get to say hello in person?

Mate I pop up all over the place like a smelly trump so I'm sure our paths will cross soon :p :D

I'll 'ave it for you too at MAW ;)

I like Brighton now you mention it ;) :lol:

Saw M@W last saturday but....

I saw M@W playing together last saturday but I really expected something more :-( . Music was Ok Mixing was also OK but they played every record for about 7-8 minutes! I expect than wenn 2 DJ's are mixing together their set should be more variable. The one DJ was mixing and the other one just playing some effects or acapella from their hit "Work".

Ciao!

Robder said:
Come to Brighton any time and I'll stick the kettle on for you.
Hows about that?

Don't be scared :p ;) but I do come down to Brighton lots :p Absolutely love it, last time we were down there was in Jan for my bday but we normally have bout 6 wkends down there a year :D

Hold off on the tea cos I'll bring a bottle (or 6 :p ) ;)

Enjoy MAW you guys, BUT >>>

Roger Sanchez at Bed (8 hour set) is gonna be AWESOME :!:

Its his birthday too so should be a great party atmos.

Its 50/50 whether I'm going but if i do I'll sure let you's know how it went

:p

Back