Tips (in Space)

russ

The bar right at the front of the dark room to the right of the dj never has a queue.

From the entrance, go inside and round past the toilets and out onto the far side of the terrace. there's usually more room to dance here (up on the steps especially)

During the week, in the mornings, don't fall asleep. They throw people out for doing that.

rustywoo said:
During the week, in the mornings, don't fall asleep. They throw people out for doing that.

Wise words. :lol:

Who are these people that go to a club and fall asleep, especially after having paid good money???

I went there once, early one friday morning i think. It was only nine am and there were only about 100 people there. Inside were the usual collection on beefy blokes with no tops on, wasted casualties, hippies and trannies, all bouncing away.

The terrace hadn't opened yet and people were sitting around. A bloke sitting close to us was obviously finding it all a bit hard to bear and closed his eyes. Bouncers appeared and prodded the poor shmuck. He was told in no uncertain terms to wake up or ship out. Space is not for sleeping

rustywoo said:
don't fall asleep. They throw people out for doing that.

a few years ago 3 of us went to Ibiza

went to Tonic @ Eden

one didn't even make it to the club
one fell asleep upstairs, left me wandering around the club alone looking for him
i gave up at about 5:30
he woke up at 6 and stumbled into the foam party!!!!!

:lol:

premile said:
rustywoo said:

:lol:

i agree why would anyone go to a club and fall asleep, but itsn't it ironic and a little bit funny, that they through you out for catching maybe 40 winks, but half the stuff that goes on there is ok ;)

IBIZA i love it :D :lol:

I think if you're getting to the stage when you're falling asleep in clubs, you know you've taken it too far!

hello all, i was in ibiza last year but didn't make it to space. big mistake. i was way too tired and know i missed out. but i'm heading their again and want to know if a sunday is a good night there and what are their hours?

sundays@space opens 8 am sunday morning till 6 am monday morning.

some say the terrace during the day is the best part....

The terrace from about 2 till 12 midnight will be the best 10 hours of your life!

It gets a bit too 'dark' inside afterwards for me!

I dont think i could afford to go to space for 22 hours. Drink prices would skin me!!

what would you say is the average amount of cash you must spend if you want to resist a whole We love Sunday's @ Space party ?

kitten's head said:
rustywoo said:

Wise words. :lol:

Who are these people that go to a club and fall asleep, especially after having paid good money???

My b/f fell asleep in Privilege last year!!! To be fair though we hadn't paid to get in, he had been on the decks in Kiwi most of the day and he doesn't take drugs. He had a kip for about half an hour and then got up and was 'aving it more than the rest of us :lol:

Back