Tips and Suggestions

Z

Ze da Fiel

Hi guys,

I'm planning to go to Spain in the first week of April.

First i'll check madrid for 3 days, then i will go to Ibiza on MIDWEEK, and on the saturday i will go to Barcelona.

Is it ok to go alone to Ibiza?? Is it a pretty cool place to make friends?

What about the clubbing midweek, is it any good as teh weekend, considering it will be in March?

Regarding Space Ibiza, does it have similarities to Space Miami??

Thanks for the help!!!

Hi,

just to let you know that the clubs are NOT open at all during the the month you will be there, infact no 'clubber' places will be open!!! only pacha and few others at the weekend but thats it.....

However ibiza at this time of year is a very nice place, there won't be many 'tourists' there and going on your own, may not the best thing to do at this time of year!!

I would perhaps stay in madrid or Barcelona, for the extra days, instead of going tio ibiza and being disapointed...

Crap!!!!!!

When is it good to visit the magical island??

SO best bet is to stay in the continent.

Any good club tips in Madrid and Barcelona??

Hi,

the best time to vist ibiza is prob mid-end july, cos its not overly busy,like august is, the clubs are in full swing, and the weather well be beautifull!!!!

unfourtunately i don't really know much about madrid and barcelona, but others might.....

Barcelona: the nightlife in Barcelona is INCREDIBLE!

1. Cafe Royale-hip bar/lounge in Placa Reil. Music is retro, crowd is sexy.
2. Salsitas (las Ramblas/nour de Rambla): trendy lounge spot.
3. Fonfone-hip bar/lounge in Placa Reial. Music is house.
4. La Terrazaa or Discotheque-Large after hours outdoor club on Montjuic hill.
5. La Paloma (calle tigre): Latin music, beautiful ballroom. On Thursday/Friday it's funky tribal music.
5. Jamboree (Placa Reial): hip hop

Madrid,

and go to Soma in madrid - underground techno, small rooms, hot and sweaty, but also room to chill. everyone dancing - i really enjoyed it ;)

what about the women in madrid and barcelona?

Outgoing and easy chat, or really stuck up?

What's the best place to go for a "view to a kill"?? hehehe

Ze da Fiel said:
what about the women in madrid and barcelona?

Outgoing and easy chat, or really stuck up?

What's the best place to go for a "view to a kill"?? hehehe

I find the women in Barcelona very easy to chat with. You can meet them on the beach or a lounge at night. I've actually met more women in Barcelona than Ibiza...

Back