tip for sat night??

kidneybean

a few of us are flyin over to ibiza in july, 5th year running:)!!!, anyway, think were goin pacha on the friday, and bora bora then space/eden on sunday, whats a good night for the sat???

i agree with the zoo followed by the underground 100%.....awesome combination...i love it:)

What normally goes down on a Saturday night at Underground? How much is it normally for admission and what are drinks like?

What normally goes down on a Saturday night at Underground? How much is it normally for admission and what are drinks like?

its usually 10 euros with drink...drinks are 10 euros and music is always great on a Sat night!!! :D

That ain't bad. Where abouts on the island is it?

San Rafael, just in front of the round-about of Privilege! you have look well to find it :D! the good thing is that there is the disco bus just there and its right in the middle of the three big towns, Eivissa, Santa eularia and San antoni! :D
you will enjoy it for sure! always had a good night there!! :D

San Rafael, just in front of the round-about of Privilege! you have look well to find it :D! the good thing is that there is the disco bus just there and its right in the middle of the three big towns, Eivissa, Santa eularia and San antoni! :D
you will enjoy it for sure! always had a good night there!! :D

I like the sound of that. Probs 12 euros in a cab from San An. What's the music policy then, minimal, tech house, techno?

I like the sound of that. Probs 12 euros in a cab from San An. What's the music policy then, minimal, tech house, techno?

Depends on the night but more like Matthias Tanzmann stuff :D never know how to clasify music now....hahaha :D

space is looking hot on saturday... fatboy slim, groove armada, john digweed, mark knight... i guess i´ll do a little bit of ushuaia in the afternoon and then to space for sure!!! anyone knows how to get in the guest list for the kehakuma opening?

Back