Tinker - Deep Tech House

Tinker

0x0_2578646.jpg

Hello Guys, New year so I thought I would start a new thread. Its been over a month since I last posted up a full 60 minute mix!!! Hopefully you will be shaking your butts to this.

We start off with Anton Pieete's Remix of "La Mia Casa" by Toni D and Esse, thumping tribal grooves with deep n dubby rolling drums and twisted, haunting vocals. This sets the seeds for some of the finest deep, tech house tracks around including Okain & K Griffiths "Cubaquest", The Junkies "Fat Tuesday" and the two Italian producers Pirupa and Pigi "Sweet Devil" they have been destroying the beatports charts with there undertone of Brazilian spice, uplifting drums patterns and killer house grooves. My track of the week has to be Loco Dice "Phat Dope ****" Solid beats , a sexy deep baseline and fluent melodies.

Tracklisting

01. Toni d and Luciano Esse - La Mia Casa (Anton Pieete Remix) [Material]
02. Okain & K Griffiths - Cubaquest [Four: Twenty Records]
03. Loko - Lakausa [Neurotaxx Deluxe]
04. J&M Brothers - Ooobaye Oobayo - Loko Remix [Dutchie Music Miami]
05. Hector Couto - Aymara [Soulman Music]
06. The Junkies - Fat Tuesday [Soulman Music]
07. The Junkies - Ritmo (Loko Remix) [Soulman Music]
08. Mendo & Danny Serrano - Kumbha [Bouq]
09. Federico Locchi and Uglh - Lelle [Laterra]
10. Pet Soul Boys, Coyu & Alessio Mereu - Calypso Soul [Hypnotone]
11. NiCe7 - Elisa (Pirupa Remix) [Noir Records]
12. Pirupa and Pigi - Sweet Devil [Noir Records]
13. Loco Dice - Phat Dope **** [Four: Twenty Records]

Direct Download

Tinker Podcast

February is going to be amazing month for the podcast we have a Club Special with Frankfurt's U60311 residents Peter Latinos and George Perry, This is followed by Nadja Lind, who is relative new comer in the world of production but she puts together really good bespoke DJ sets a little bit out of the norm, deep, techy, minimalistic but very unique. At the end of the month we have the amazing Ramon Tapia, which is the cherry on the top of a amazing month to be.

And Finally Thank You to everyone that voted for me in the Lets mix competition, its very much appreciated!

Tinks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back