Time Warp 2021

Shawn18

Time Warp 2021 is postponed to 30 October 21

agreed. an indoor event of those massive proportions is very unlikely to happen this year I think.
But Oktoberfest goes on for 2 weeks with usually 100.000's of visitors. Time Warp is a single event with around 15.000 visitors. Doing it a little smaller this year it might be possible to ensure every visitor is vaccinated and/or tested. For October I still have some hope there is common motivation by everyone (including authorities) involved to try to stage an event like TW as safe as possible…. At least I have some hope left ;)

I know Timewarp is a mammoth crowd but I personally felt like you can flow around the areas quiet well.. there is tonnes of unused space too it seemed the chill areas and so on. were barely used when we went, if they sold to half cap I don't see a problem with space at all

in theory it could work but I don't think it will be on this year personally

Time Warp is teasing a "2 days, 1 stage" event in Mannheim 29/30.10.21

Attachments

• B414455B-EA5D-4BCF-8A72-A4D9CB315540.jpeg
    B414455B-EA5D-4BCF-8A72-A4D9CB315540.jpeg
    850.1 KB · Views: 3
Presale for TW Mannheim started and Tickets seem to sell fast.
It will be under 2G rules meaning only open for vaccinated and recovered persons but apparentely no mask mandate during the event.

Who went to this? I heard bad things, from the sets to the sound system.
We went on Saturday and really can't say anything bad. As it only was for about 6000 people and just one floor the production was indeed a bit on a low budget on sound system, lights and stage design. But obv nobody expected the full experience this time around. And for once it was nice to actually have some room to dance at TW and not getting constantly getting pushed around. Was very happy just to be back and you could tell Sven was too. Crowd was already energized after Pan Pot went complete full throttle before Sven so obv he didn't held back either and delivered one of his better TW sets. Capriati was great too as he went full vintage and hammered it out til til end. I mean I really like Tale of Us, but having them play at 4am is just a complete buzzkill at TW and sucks the energy out of it. Probably would have enjoyed their set at a club though.
Talked to some people who went on Friday and they said it basically was a snooze fest on that night with Solomun and Dixon both highly disappointing and the crowd having none of it. But somehow Mladen always gets away with it.

I was going to go but last minute changed it to ibiza..... haha

I heard dixon and maceo plex weren't great
People always a bit harsh on Maceo because TW people adore Richie, Liebing or De Witte. It was an ok set, obv he's dropping way too much of his own productions. But I thought crowd was pleased with his set and enjoyed it.

Back