Time for the Revolution!!!

jamese75

... not the real one (not yet anyway) but time for Tom Stephan's new mix album, out later this month:

SUPERCHUMBO
LEADHEAD - THE SOUND OF SUPERCHUMBO
RELEASED 14th OCTOBER

Finally due up for release this month is the debut artist mix album from Superchumbo aka Tom Stephan. Listen to this high-definition recording and you'll understand exactly why X-Press 2, Danny Tenaglia, Pete Tong, Terry Farley and many more rely on Superchumbo for that peak-time house anthem. A cult figure on the underground scene for a while now, Tom Stephan is undoubtedly the hottest dance artist of the year.

This album is a window into his world; a collection of original Superchumbo tracks and remixes that have set the world alight, mixed into a heady concoction with some extra special studio trickery. The result is four-star fuel for the mind, body and soul. Whether it's high-octane, tribal, or just plain ol' house music, Tom has defined a new sound for a new generation of clubbers.

This album sees him jostling for position with the likes of Basement Jaxx and The Chemical Brothers in the originality stakes. As his band of faithful Leadheads increases, the world of Superchumbo grows by the day. Join us and find out what all the fuss is about.

Sounds like a cracker to me!!!

Has anyone heard this yet?

Track Listing
1. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head (Todo Mamado mix)
2. Plastic Surge - Sonido
3. Superchumbo - Irresistible feat. Sylvia Mason James (Mouthwatering mix)
4. Basement Jaxx - Get Me Off (SuperGetOff)
5. Nipple - Dance (Titty Twister dub)
6. X-Press II - Muzikizm (Superepus Dubud)
7. Danny Tenaglia - Headhunter (Leadhead mix)
8. Darude - Sandstorm (Superchmbo's Sandy Sandstorm)
9. Love Tattoo - Drop Some Drums (Volta mix)
10. David James - (Always) A Permanent State (Superchumbo mix)
11. Superchumbo - The Revolution feat. Victoria Wilson-James (Volta vocal mix)
12. Fierce Ruling Diva - You Gotta Believe (Atomic Slyde) (Roach remix)
13. Deep Swing - In The Music (High Octane mix)
14. Rambo - Turn It Up

Think I'll have to go shopping tonight!

Back