tiesto's sets

hey nitefly what about dutty rock by sean paul
dat tune is fine
also i can get u nuff soundclash tapes(originals)

Whaaat! Is that at 192k? How longs the set? Dont think ive come across that one. U got it available for upload?

yeah if you have an ftp i will upload otherwise i spose you'll have to msg me on slsk: damo'

if any1 has it on mpeg files then thats about thre only way i can get them email me or something,i was looking for the sets from 17th july and 24th july- cheers

NITEFLY said:
if any1 has it on mpeg files then thats about thre only way i can get them email me or something,i was looking for the sets from 17th july and 24th july- cheers

U mean Mpeg 1 layer 3 right (mp3) ???

mpeg 1 and 2 are used for video.

nish said:
NITEFLY said:

U mean Mpeg 1 layer 3 right (mp3) ???

mpeg 1 and 2 are used for video.

mpeg layer 3 will do then

The newest one i got now is:

dj_tiesto-exclusive_set_at_eins_live_partyservice-09-14-cable-2003

14th sept 2003 :)

Its pretty similar to the other set, quite a lot of the same tunes. I wont be online again till the 29th because i'm moving into a new house and i wont have internet installed till then. You can grab it off me then though.

nah i got it off irc. You get stuff a lot earlier there. I dont download sets that often though. I'll get them to you when i'm back online at my new house. Should be the 29th sept though that depends on ntl because i hear they are having major fudge ups at the moment... :(

Back