Tiesto

Spirit of Ibiza

What do you think about this great dj?
For me the best trance dj in the world....
I hear tiesto last year at Amnesia and i loved...
I live in Portugal and in Portugal people just love psychadelic trance but i love all trance and house....

Do you know a name of the site where i can get the tracklists of tiesto's sets?

heard him at cream he was excellent, have heard him about 4-5 times now and all times have been great. he´s a very modest person, and techniqually he´s an expert! sometimes he doesnt mix the tunes into eachother fast enuff in my opinion, but what he plays is great stuff!

hmmmm...........well just begun he´s in the top league doesnt make him people no 1 choice...i didnt like his style at first, but now i do....jules is still in the top league but some people really hate his DJíng skills

Spirit of Ibiza said:
What do you think about this great dj?
For me the best trance dj in the world....

i don´t think he is the best in the world, but i like my trance and he rocks my world!

:p

Pure trance and house head here... Tiesto is one of the best, but not the best. Gotta go with PVD for that one..

So sad that when I saw Tiesto at Amnesia last year, he played one of the worst sets i've EVER heard from any DJ. Even worse was the week prior and after I was there, he laid down 2 of the greatest sets ever... ah well. He can redeem himself next year there :D

Id say he plays trance in a similar style to most trance dj's
He always plays decent tunes but can't see what seperates him from any of the others really
i still like his tune "theme from norjfeld" though

tiesto knows how to get a crowd going, but his technical skills dont match up to most. if you dont believe me - ask the man himself. he knows his limits.

i mean, Paul Oakenfold is probably the most famous dj on the planet - but the bloke is not that good at what he does. he once was, but he is far more interested in 'jesus posing' and playing u2 records...

Judge Jules is woeful. sorry people.

Danny Howells, Sander Klienenber, John Digweed, Sasha, Carl Cox, James Z <---- dj's who know how to devestate dance floors world wide..

He´s my fav DJ!! 8) Allready for 5 years now! :D
I try to see him spinn as often as I can! I even go overseas ;)
He´s interaction with the crowd is AMAZING! Woehoeeeeee

I´ve met him several times as well, and he´s so nice, and real down to earth!! :D

Can´t wait to see him@Amnesia again!! :p

CanadaKid said:
Pure trance and house head here... Tiesto is one of the best, but not the best. Gotta go with PVD for that one..

So sad that when I saw Tiesto at Amnesia last year, he played one of the worst sets i've EVER heard from any DJ. Even worse was the week prior and after I was there, he laid down 2 of the greatest sets ever... ah well. He can redeem himself next year there :D

hehe....I agree with you. PVD is my fav trance dj by far and I saw Tiesto this year at Amnesia and was not impressed at all. :( I really like Tiesto's albums though, so if I see him again, hopefully it will be better. I think a lot of the problem was Amnesia itself. The music was WAY too LOUD, and my ears were ringing for hours after I left, VERY uncomfortable :evil: ......And don't even get me started on the people there, I felt like I was in San Antonio. :( I can't say that I would like to go back to Amnesia again. Everywhere else I went was great though! :)

Back