TIESTO wins again!!

He must be doing something right to be the favourite though. he may not be the best but i wouldnt mind being as good as him :)

Tiesto is great! I love him!

He played here last week, that was a fun night.

Oakenfold plays tonight..........I might go...........might not....we'll see.

Robo said:
he's not the best in the world.

he's the most favoured 'in the world'

;)

Robo:

I fully agree with you. Just because, he was voted #1, does not make him the best in the world, talent-wise. There was a world of a difference between the talents of Led Zeppelin and Def Leppard ;). However, I will admit that he definitely knows how to attract the mainstream audience.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

He's gash, all he does is play one shite record after another then mixes them together at the end. He hardly touches the mixer while a tune is playing unlike people such as Dave Clarke etc.

Nah didn't make it :cry:

Ah well, this months Pressure is gonna be absolute class, Pressure debut :D :D :D

Got somewhere to stay in Glasgow for the weekend and I'm off work until the Tuesday 8)

BARTONIOUS said:
Nah didn't make it :cry:

Ah well, this months Pressure is gonna be absolute class, Pressure debut :D :D :D

Got somewhere to stay in Glasgow for the weekend and I'm off work until the Tuesday 8)

Nice one. Make sure you get your tickets early (as in this week when they go on sale) as they are going to go like hot cakes.

I know folk buying several up just so they can tout them. :eek:

Back