TIESTO IN SEARCH OF SUNRISE 4 NEW TRACKLIST

Disneyland Resort Paris
Tiësto - 2005-04-20

Hi everybody,

I just came back from my Disney weekend. What can I say? WOOOW!!!!

When they first asked me to play at Disney Paris I actually wondered how that would be like. It is kinda different to perform in a place like that, and so I didn't really know what to expect. After showing me the large production they could set up, my viewpoint immediately changed.

And, I also thought that it would be a good chance for me to raise my profile in France, as I never played there before. So now I could come and do my debut performance in France, in Disney Resort Paris, with a top-class production stage, and 500 journalists, 15 camera teams and 7.500 people attending from all over Europe…

I didn’t know what to expect from the crowd, it could be between 7 and 77 years old! But it wasn’t, it was a great crowd and they went off on every track I played. Imagine, April 16th in Paris, and an outdoor party... It was only 10 degrees Celsius, there was no alcohol available and 7.500 people were still going completely bananas!!!
I thought that was absolutely awesome! And it shows finally, that you CAN enjoy electronic music without any stimulances and still have a great night! Finally we can leave that image behind that you need any kind of drugs to enjoy electronic music, and we had all those journalists present as witnesses.

So please, stop asking me questions about the relation between drugs and electronic music because with this show we've proven you can enjoy a good party being just as you are! Big shout out to Disney for giving me this great opportunity! Thanks to everybody who was at the show, you are real party people!!!

Love,
Tiësto

and 500 journalists - all carefully picked no doubt

there was no alcohol available and 7.500 people were still going completely bananas!! -all hyper on Pepsi no doubt

I thought that was absolutely awesome! And it shows finally, that you CAN enjoy electronic music without any stimulances and still have a great night! Finally we can leave that image behind that you need any kind of drugs to enjoy electronic music, and we had all those journalists present as witnesses.

glad he used the term "electonic music".

[/b]

14.jpg

Yep its really looks as if it's going of to me.

Some ok tunes in this set but some dreadfull mixing imho.

I honestly don't get all this Tiësto hating.

Did any of you actually take the time to listen to the Disneyland set that was on essential mix this week :?:

Or are you just too busy being sarcastic and mocking?

:confused: :rolleyes:

Back